Show me your Lids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your Lids

So as the comment says post up pics of your helmets!

Im after inspiration as to what to do to mine to make it look a bit more battle ready so thought Id ask to see just helmets! all type welcome!

I don't have a pic of mine but yeah next post lets get the pics going!
    sigpic

Re: Show me your Lids

IMG_0352.jpg

real steel PASGT circa 1985

Comment

Messin' around with my SSh-40 Soviet WW2 helmet:

Comment

The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Goggles on top make a hell of a diference, and stuff like torches and cameras, NV mounts, even a few bumps and scrapes. Try adding car door trim to the rim of the helmet if it has a thin edge to bulk it out a bit too.

My 2;

If I get a scuff or gouge I will leave it in as a small testament to the benefits of wearing a helmet. The big scratches on the top the of the PASGT are from falling out a window and landing headfirst on broken glass and concrete.
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

here's mine, not going for any look in particular... just added a few stuff;

Comment

heres my issued MK7 Helmet which i used on Op Herrick.

Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

My old IBH. Recently resprayed and fitted with (replica) ops core cradle. Now officially the comfiest helmet in the universe
                Always wear a lid for urban games and have lost count of the number of times it's saved me splitting my skull open!

IMAG0069.jpgIMAG0070.jpg
                "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
                George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by angry pirate View Post
                  My old IBH. Recently resprayed and fitted with (replica) ops core cradle. Now officially the comfiest helmet in the universe
                  Always wear a lid for urban games and have lost count of the number of times it's saved me splitting my skull open!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58073[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58074[/ATTACH]
                  this looks great! guessing its a strobe rhino mount and a few other bits and pieces right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that! That's the badger: A fake strobe bb speedloader (more use to me than a real one in a skirmish tbh ), a replica rhino mount and some velcro to hold things on. Used to have the bunny ears goggle retainers on the back but they were a pita so now just have a big section of male velcro which holds the goggles on nicely.
                    The ops core style cradle is awesome with Sordins, so much so that I've resisted jumping on the external rails bandwagon!
                    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
                    George Carlin

Comment

Comment

Having seen patrolpointmans offer I couldn't resist:

My beaten and battered m35 helmet with heer insignia and chickenwire cover, just waiting to get some nice new camo paints to give it a proper scheme now. :D

Comment

Heres mine, recently painted up. Have plans for a Rhino mount and other accessories for the future.

Comment

So Far

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Just finished it with first coat, more to come

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAGpul MAGiK If it is magpul Ill end up buying it in the long run! Find out more about MAGpul MAGiK
                              Working...
                              X