How do you store you gear? Mannequin idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how do you store you gear? Mannequin idea

PS. Not saying I have t*ts or anything...

Comment

Works for me......

IMAG0255.jpg

Can't see the breasts at all, can still kop a feel when the wife isn't looking though.
      sigpic

LIFE is FUBAR

Comment

When I land at home Jarvis is programmed to remove all items and make such repairs as are required before it is all stored in an alcove next to the other suits... I may be thinking of Iron Man.

Ok, it gets cleaned, oiled etc all mags checked for damage, radio + batteries on charge, storage gas in pistol mags and the crystal maze challenge of getting it all back into the loft begins. Usually slowed down by demands for a victory / defeat beer.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Either in my gun bags in my cupboard, or what is usually the case, scattered around my room just sitting there waiting for the uni room inspectors to arrive.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

you could go DIY, make something like this or this.
            great thing about doing it DIY is you could allways tweak the setup to best suit what you need. for example I think both models could fairly easily have some little "bins" for small bits and peices built in.
            Not actually a builder
            Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I have come to the point where i have far too much gear and my entire bedroom is full of it - underneath my bed is filled with guns along with ontop of both my wardrobes, one a half of the wardrobes is for kit, the other half being my few actual clothes :P
              I also have a full chest of draws packed to the brim with gear :|

I'm trying to downsize but the only thing out of the lot I actually want to sell is 2 harris bipods...
              I have around 17 guns and around 15 full loadouts - oopsie

Comment

all my clothing with the rest of my clothes and two shelves in my wardrobe, one for tan gear and one for OD
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                Working...
                X