Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Have finally bought a blackhawk XDM holser...

Will move the coms unit eventually

FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Currently my only rig

Base is a Condor PLB belt with harness in black, pouches etc. all OD

From left to right:
      Bulle shotgun shell pouch
      Viper single open M4 pouch (for M4 sized speedloader)
      Viper double M4 pouch (fits my metal water flask nicely)
      Warrior Medium horizontal utility pouch (for ammo bag, bits and bobs)
      Warrior adjustable holster (it's the old style one you cant get now, adjustable to take 1911 up to Desert Eagle or MK23)
      Warrior small horizontal utility pouch (for SVD magazine and sniper ammo)

Also note the four clips attaching the belt to the harness, these were taken from a 58 Pattern poncho roll, allows me to go with belt only with minimal faff

I am running a complete spring only load out at the moment
      SVD-S Spring sniper (working great now, such a solid gun)
      Tri shot shorty M3 (rigged with a modified bungie sling so I can carry it on my back and release v fast with a clip across my chest)
      TM 1911 springer (surprisingly good for what it is)

I can easily carry everything I need on here for half a days gaming, I have an S10 resi sack for extra water/food if I need to do a full day

IMG_0547.jpg
      Originally posted by palmer234
      Swerve talks sense. I like him.
      Originally posted by Robin-Hood
      Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

After selling my WAS centurion and my plate carrier with pouches along with parcel farce messing up I realised I have no LBE for this weeks weekender... so i threw this together:

Tactical tailor MAV with 4 bulle m4 pouches
        Black ACM security belt
        2 double OSPREY DDPM pouches
        WAS dump pouch
        OSPREY DDPM medic pouch (speedloader, multitool, spare lipo)
        BLACKHAWK! SERPA
        Some random belt pouch (for a camera lens or something?) with some electrical tape to secure 2 sig mags tightly

edit: Ive managed to squeeze a waterbottle in between the dump pouch and have added two frag pouches on top of the mav, ive also replaced the getto pistol mag pouch with a actual leather/elastic one. all i need to do now is try and find some suspenders.

Well i hope you like my getto/poor setup!

Comment

My belt kit now:

Obviously I don't wear it like that, the magazine pods being on my left hip and the holster on my right. Pods and holster are of my own making from kydex. Belt is SOE Gear.
          Last edited by Patrolpointman; 7 April, 2013, 16:54.

Comment

Belt Setup Query:

Seems to be the best place to ask this query, as its belt setup related. First of I'm currently using a WAS 901 rig with 2x utility pouches (for multitool, spare batteries, BB's, food/fags, elec tape etc), pistol mag pouch, 4x M4 mags, admin panel and a cargo pack (first aid kit, gas, hydration pouch, lucozade and radio), plus sometimes a drop leg for my pistol (but I hate it). All-in-all, IMO, I'm carrying too much and want to strip down, and think that a good belt setup would be just as good (if not better) and faster.

Mainly woodland use, but some CQB. Longest game, so far, has been half a day. Might keep the rig for if I ever do Milsim or full day/over night games.

I am contemplating the Bulldog Molle Battle Belt with Harness. Thinking about running the following:

1x Glock 17 (Serpa with Jacket Belt Loop)
            2x Spare pistol mags
            2x M4 Mags (on Belt, possible Tacos)
            1x M4 Mag, on harness (left breast area) in RAMP
            1x Double frag pouch (for smoke)
            1x Utility Pouch (BB's, speed loader, tool, tape, phone etc)
            1x Radio Pouch
            1x Hydration Carrier (attached to harness at the top)

I want to have 4 mid cap mags on me (1 in rifle, and 3 on body) which will give me circa 400 rounds. Should be plenty for a day, let alone a morning (not a trigger happy junkie).

So my questions are:
            1. Does this sound like too much, not enough or just enough?
            2. Is the RAMP a good mag? I want something that I can get to quickly, in a hurry, on the move etc. If it's used, when I get a second, a new mag will be inserted to replace it. If I'm doing a lot of running, jumping etc what is the risk of the mag dropping out?
            3. Are the Taco's (HSGI rather than clone) any good? Again any chance of the mags dropping out when running etc?
            NOTE: Looking at closed mag pouch for pistol mags, as the pistol is a back up anyway so not concerned about them dropping out.

Comment

2013-04-15 19.35.00.jpg

For the most part, this works for me when running an AK.

Comment

Wanna pic a brains guys
                Sorting out a belt rig for summer
                I have a 6094 dropleg holster and am using a wide battlebelt.
                Any tips on how to mount the dropleg as the belt part is integral to the Molle.
                It has one wide hanging point like the one pictured

Nige
                Attached Files
                Last edited by wolfen; 26 April, 2013, 23:43.
                The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

Just finished my belt set up for the summer.
                  Just ordered the Pantac Dropleg adaptor so I can mount my safariland from this rig.
                  It's a mix of Pantac, WAS and Viper.

The pen thing in the mag pouches is a nurses penlight, the perks of having nurses in the family LOL.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now got the Pantac Dropleg adaptor on and it's a godsend.
                    Had to change the belt as the original wasn't stiff enough and didn't have enough support for the weight.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is the tits....
                      Originally posted by eiko View Post
                      MY current set up.

Comment

A quick question how to people using fast mags on a warrior belt get them to stop moving (up and down)? As no matter how I 'lace' the rubber connector through the loops there is always quite a bit of movement upwards when I remove a mag.

Comment

The rubber strap is under over under and clipped on the bottom on mine. The only movement is from the material of the belt itself.The mags are also a lot easier to remove if you twist and pull. hope that helps.

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
                          A quick question how to people using fast mags on a warrior belt get them to stop moving (up and down)? As no matter how I 'lace' the rubber connector through the loops there is always quite a bit of movement upwards when I remove a mag.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369337234.490453.jpg

Hi all, just decided to try out a belt rig. Wasn't having maximum fun wearing a RICAS all day on skirmishes and do like a good and lightweight rig.

In planning on running this belt with my TM Sopmod and obviously the P226.

I have the 4 x 120rd PMAGS so will be changing my gameplay a bit to be a bit more clever when I pull the trigger now I know how much range my Sopmod has!

It's a viper belt - has anyone used these before? How strong are they?

Also, the problem at the mo is that it slips up and down a lot - anyone have any tricks to keep them at the belt level instead of slipping up and down when running/moving around? Thinking about a harness to lessen downward movement, but how about the other way?

Any advice/feedback/comments appreciated on ideas!

Comment

• When we used to use webbing before vests and then kestrel and osprey, you can hold your rifle by your waist and use your elbows to hold it against your waist, your struggle to sprint like it but it will keep the noise and friction down.
                              If your feeling creative think drop holster straps to pull it down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
                                Also, the problem at the mo is that it slips up and down a lot - anyone have any tricks to keep them at the belt level instead of slipping up and down when running/moving around? Thinking about a harness to lessen downward movement, but how about the other way?

Any advice/feedback/comments appreciated on ideas!
                                Have you thought about a lightweight vest? I've got a 5.11 LBE vest which I run with my belt setup. Most kit on the belt but hydration carrier, pistol and 2 pistol mags on the vest. It has D rings which I clip to the belt and no movement (plus a bit of upper body protection against full auto at close range). Works well for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Question for you guys who use Fast Mags.
                                How do you find they are with pmags? Any issues inserting/removing?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X