Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

I should of mentioned that really
    I wear my belt backwards as when it's on forwards I can't comfortably crouch

Comment

Ok need some help. Still can't find a molle belt/sheath that I can fit which has inner loops so can have it looped to my bdu pants loops. Any suggestions? I run a sniper setup and like to carry 2 pistols, one will be on the belt the other on a drop leg (which I want attached to the belt to stop the belt riding high when I lie down). I run 3-5 sniper rifle mags, 4 pistol mags, radio pouch, kangaroo hydration pouch and utility pouch. What belt do you guys use???

Comment

Some Old School goodness for rocking an L1A1...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Think I've answered my own question. Got myself an HSGI sure grip with mini leg panel. Will give it a try at the weekend and get some pics up next week.

Comment

image.jpg

Been meaning to upload a pic for ages. Here's my current setup.

HSGI Sure Grip belt
            HSGI Leg Panel
            3x Double pistol mag pouches
            1x Single pistol mag pouch
            Radio Pouch
            Small utility pouch (mainly for BB's, speed loader and insect spray)
            Canteen pouch (with Kangaroo bladder)
            Blackhawk CQC Serpa for WE Glock 17
            WAS Universal Retention Holster (for TM Mk23) - Can even handle the surpressor attached

I mainly use a sniper rifle so it's nice and light but plenty of ammo. Can even ditch the drop leg if I need to move quicker but still have plenty of mags.

Comment

P1000378.jpg

I had to be quite versatile with mine, because I use multiple weapons and don't want to have to change my belt kit up. Therefore I use my belt rig as a lightweight base layer with all of the essentials on it for use either when sniping or for shorter operations. This consists of sidearm + mags, radio, and two large pouches that can hold whatever I need. Each will hold 4 x 7.62 or 5.56 mags. I alternatively use them for holding VSR mags, pyro, water, fixing kits, stoppers for my M203 round, spare batteries/gas, chocolate bars, whatever.

Having these two large pouches allows me to be very versatile. If I'm wearing my PC, I can go for "full kit". The PC will house my mags, 203 rounds, water (Hydration Bladder) etc and my comms cabling will just run up under it on the harness, so I don't have to change a thing, and then I can fill the pouches with pyro, batteries, basic tools/fixing kit, chocolate, cigarettes, whatever. Also, I have my dump pouch (WAS folding one) attached to my trouser belt, which frees up space on my belt rig.

- WAS PLB Belt and slimline harness. From left to right:
              - KWYI Kydex quad pistol mag pouch
              - 2x WAS Medium utility pouches
              - WAS Medium radio pouch
              - IMI Holster for my Sig
              Redcon Airsoft Team
              TheJim : RC-69

Comment

Could do with some help guys. Been running my belt for a long time now and the warrior universal retention holster is amazing but where it sits on the belt is not ideal. It just sits that little bit too high for me. Does anyone know of anything that is molle attachable with molle on it that would allow me to drop the holster down an inch or so?

Comment

Had a little 'pouch project' lately for my new SAS Borneo 60s era belt kit...

Now, some might be scratching their heads at these magazine pouches thinking they look different to the norm...

Thats because Ive had these two completely custom made exclusively for my airsoft 20 round Armalite mags, based on the ones seen in the reference material & more importantly an original one I'd actually seen for sale on SASS's ebay store way back in 2009. These existed just before the more common 'drop loop' ones that we've all seen which became available slightly later in 60s & prevalent throughout the 70s & 80s…

The originals being used on Their belt kits...

& with my 'SAS Borneo' impression kit set-up...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Here are a couple of mine first is for my TM ebb socom in a 'jungle' style , and funnily enuff I've got a set of those pre drop pouch mag pouches but mine had been 'mod'ed' to take 5.56 !
                    Second is my MP5 rig , the quad mag pouch is an Aussie Vietnam S1 pouch circa 1972 !

From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Sweet kit...!!

Right, quick fire question. First right answer gets a cookie.

Where can I order/who is selling their plastic extension designed for the most commmon BHI holsters? It's a plastic plate that allows you to drop the holster lower than your (battle) belt.
                      AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Turns out its called a jacket slot duty belt loop in case anyone wants to know

Thanks for the heads up, you know who you are!
                        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

really want to build a belt but finding it very difficult finding Flecktarn molle belts!

Comment

My current set up, 5 x mags, radio, dump pouch, pistol and 2 x admin pouch.

Comment

As I just picked up another AR-15 'drop loop' pouch I thought I'd put together a belt kit inspired by what can be seen in the 70s SAS Dhofar reference pictures for a wee change...

Inspired by a whole host of reference pictures, but to show one...

Comment

So, to update my Borneo AR-15 belt kit & make it that wee bit different looking again Ive used one these guys belt kits as inspiration & made yet another medic pouch, this time from a single modified 58 Pattern kidney pouch...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X