Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

My current belt setup. Designed for a bit of summer gaming when it's too warm for a full rig. It consists of:

Defcon 5 Multiland belt setup (from their yoke rig, the yoke is removeable)
    WAS M4 Shingle X2
    WAS Double Pistol
    WAS Kangaroo Shingle
    WAS Foldable Dump Pouch
    WAS Small velcro/molle admin pouch
    Flyye Triple MP5 Pouch
    Building Fire Crye "Drecision" Gun Clip

It works rather well I think
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Question for you guys. Is there a molle belt/sheath that I can use with my riggers belt which will mean I only use one belt to keep my pants up and for the molle? I.e. is there a sheath/molle belt that has slats on the inside which I can use to weave it through my trouser belt loops? Just getting a little annoyed with having 2 belts on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie C View Post
        Question for you guys. Is there a molle belt/sheath that I can use with my riggers belt which will mean I only use one belt to keep my pants up and for the molle? I.e. is there a sheath/molle belt that has slats on the inside which I can use to weave it through my trouser belt loops? Just getting a little annoyed with having 2 belts on.

you could use molle pouches and attach them to your riggers belt? kydex pouches work the best, apart from that i think you can buy belt to molle attachment panels, but i havent came across any in the UK yet, but have a look for them :D
        Last edited by lethaldave; 21 August, 2013, 21:23. Reason: double quote

Comment

• Just go with two belts, you wont get on with having to weave your.belt through your pouches and trousers before and after your games/when you stop at lunch

Sent from outer space

Comment

or just put your trousers and belt on, then stick the molle pouches on top? if you put the vertical threads either side of your belt loops they wont move, and just thread them under the horizontals??
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I've recently bought a TAS Velcro Belt - No buckle and does a superb job of keeping the pants up without intruding on my Battle Belt

Will add pics later
              "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

• Here is a pic of my belt kit ready for any scenario and Gat with the hsgi tacos on mod- loader platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Have a look for a bulle kapb belt. I love mine. 2 built in m4 pouches plus molle.
                  My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

jonglow, that's sick mate!!! Do the goblin deuce shells fit in a regular shell caddy?

Comment

Yes mate as long as the caddy fits 2 3/4" shells the one I have is a safariland model 085 shotgun shell holder

Comment

• Comment

jonglow..any chance of a list?
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Here you go dude

Blackhawk serpa,hsgi double decker tacos x2,single hsgi pistol taco,bfg single m4 pouch,5.11 shotgun ammo pouch,black dump pouch (can remember the make) camelback pakteen,5.11 3.6 med kit pouch,ipsc holster modded to fit the deuce, safariland shotshell model 085, all mounted on the hsgi sure grip padded belt
                            The tacos are mounted on the belt with a custom kydex platform based on the raven concealment moduloader finger system set up like the costa leg rig pushing it 3/4" off the belt allowing full leg motion

Comment

nice one,its a bit of a puzzle putting the items to the pictures,but one thing i noticed is that you perhaps use a pdw as i can spot the mags
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Sorry should have said as the list goes it starts from the left working to the right of the picture,I do have a pdw but with the hsgi tacos you can use any type mags saves needing different belt set ups I use a pdw,ak,and m4 aeg/GBB rifles

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X