Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of Your Belt Setup!

It works im going to invest in a warrior padded belt more real estate and it will probably hold its self up better not that im having problems with it falling as ny trouser belt holds it up fine i used to have a harness but thought i would give it a go without.
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I will prob get a bulldog battle belt. I had one before but sold it before it got used. (regret this big time)

Viper one was a tenner brand new so worth it as a trail and error bit of kit.
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
        This inspired me to have a rethink on my kit. I always wondered why people wore a belt rig and a PC at the same time. i was going to have the belt kit as a lighter load and to lend out to mates. NOT ANY MORE!
        MOLLE real estate, some feel the need to attach ALL the pouches, even for short games. Whilst I'm looking at building my kit towards 36 hour milsim events, so might actually need the space. I'll be working off take too much then learn to cut down what I take to make my life somewhat comfortable lol.
        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Here is my Warrior PLB belt set up for what its worth. Still having a tweak with it but it is generally there. From left to right: PTT button for throat Mic, twin double M4 mag pouches (4 mags total) for speedy reload with left hand, triple grenade pouch, customised grenade pouch for radio, small utility pouch for speed loader (plus an allen key in the inner pouch), double M4 pouch with back up mags (if I get to these I know its been a trigger happy game). At the moment there is then a leg rig with a Medic/utility pouch that I am using as a temporary holster until I get my Blackhawk Serpa leg rig, at which stage I will move the leg rig to the left leg for extra storage. I then have a roll up dump pouch hanging off of the trouser belt, just below the grenades. The Warrior stuff is pricey but worth it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yer all my gear is warrior and templar assault systems there epic! my belt is a warrior duty belt, I have my pistol holster, hi-capa mag pouches and dump pouch on it, and a speedloader in a belt mounted pistol pouch, will get a pic up in few days

Dave

Comment

From left to right:

1x High ground instant grenade pouch
              1x kangaroo shingle (holds three rifle and three pistol mags)
              1x Maxpedition dump pouch
              1x Zulu Nylon covered double magazine pouch
              1x radio pouch for V.T.G. grenade (shown with smoke grenade here)
              1x LFI kydex holster on drop leg for Glock 17

Boot note:
              • The belt allows for a mere 5 mags of 82 rounds to be carried. You may find this lacking but with a beefed up SOCOM it is adequate.
              • Majority of the primary and secondary magazines go on the non dominant side to keep my dominant hand on the pistol grip
              • The carabiner is there to clip used grenade pins to so they don't get lost during the heat of battle
              • Lack of radio: this goes on the upper back so the body does not interference with the signal
              • Pistol holster: I've tried it on the belt but in the end preferred it high on the thigh: it can be drawn quicker and more comfortable than a holster on the belt.This is especially when in combination with a plate carrier as you don't have to lift your elbow first. I've read that people don't like drop legs because they shake all over the shop when running. However this doesn't necessarily have to be the case in my experience, and I'm using a home made jobby! However, the area above the holster is kept clear - so I have maximum working space to bring up the Glock - as I presume that when I want to draw it, I want to draw it smooth and fast.

Might have to exchange the drop pouch for three M203 grenades though, do like the look of that...!!
              AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

My setup when using my G36K

When using my 416 or Masada i have RAMP's in place of the mag pouches!

Comment

My first belt set up

Last edited by griffin2; 14 November, 2012, 09:16. Reason: no picture
                  ICS M4
                  KSC Glock 17
                  Classic Army MP5 A5
                  sigpic

Comment

All set for the Embassy this Saturday! Will be nice to get back up there, I haven't been for way too long!!
                    Just a simple 5.11 belt with FAST pouches on it... need something light and compact to bring up on the train so my plate carrier is out of the question! This should do the trick mind you!

Comment

Do you know if those fast pistol mags are compatible with the .45 double stack mags delta?
                      It's a clean loadout though, i used to mine identical to that!

Comment

I have a USP Match Mag lying around and that fits fine... I think they take the same mags as the .45? The mags in them are Hicapa double stackers and I have no problems, so I presume they will be fine!

Just gave the pouches a lick of OD paint and then scratched them around the floor for a bit... they look good all roughed up!

Comment

Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

My really simple belt rig- all carriers are of my own creation.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Tariq182, thank you for showing your rig, it looks pretty suitable, however what really interests me is the begadi MP5/MP7 shingle's. I was always interested in getting some but never knew how they would look with the mags inserted. Thanks!

Comment

536534_4846555606987_740089450_n.jpg dont have a close up of mine but i like to keep it simple and spaced out single mag pouch at the front left double behind it to keep the front of my waist as flat as possible for when prone frag pouch on the back next to by utility pouch and open mag pouch and 2 pistol mags on the right hand side all from the mk4 osprey. so if needed in combat i can just remove my plate carrier and just run the belt kit in an emergancy as the utility pouch also contains emergency rations + water compass ect

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X