Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best Manufacturer of affordable Multicam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Manufacturer of affordable Multicam?

it depends on what kit you want to buy...obviously trousers will get more abuse, ive been using emerson gen2 and they have held up well, but i have a varied amount of different brands covering all my mc kit
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Just to chuck my 2 cents worth in. For an alternative "affordable" manufacturer have you seen Elite? A certain UK(mcpro) baced retailer sells it...along with other MC kit. I own the Elite stuff and so far...pretty impressed with the quality for the dollar.

Ben
      "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
        And I think you'll find Helikon's pattern is "Cammogrom" (sp?), not MultiCam.

...Same Sh*t, different pile.....

Comment

Propper and Tru Spec do nice Mulitcam :-)
          Or, if you fancied going for a clone of Crye, go for Emerson overseas from Asia. I tried some Emersons Gen. 2 Multicam combat pants and they weren't too bad, but everyone has different opinions and preferences.

Comment

I've found with the clone Crye stuff it really depends how hard you run it. I like getting stuck in and diving through bushes to avoid getting shot, sadly the trousers don't like that kind of rough wear I've found.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
              I've found with the clone Crye stuff it really depends how hard you run it. I like getting stuck in and diving through bushes to avoid getting shot, sadly the trousers don't like that kind of rough wear I've found.
              yeah, these were one of the issues I've had with the Helikon gear. It's good for just bimbling about in but won't last five minutes when you start crawling and diving about...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
              Working...
              X