• Show
Clear All

Re: Hk417 loadout help??

Flyye now making 417 pouches in various colours

- - - Updated - - -

Flyye now making 417 pouches in various colours

Comment

Don't They use HK416's in the raid not the 417?

Also; I have a blue force gear ten speed SR-25 chest rig and the 417 mags most definitely DO NOT FIT!! The 417 mags are huge. In the end I ended up getting a split minus from them and two of their double HK417 mag pouches and even they are tight!! The pouches are 4"x6" in size so that's what you need to look at.
      You might even consider mayflower R&C LLC as they do a real nice HK417 rig but it ain't cheap at $280!! It'll hold six mags and has additional pouches too for other stuff. For me the light weight split minus rig won though as I have two other BFG rigs and they're excellent quality and good value for money IMHO.

Not the best photo, I'll try to do some more later but here you go

Comment

Here you go. This is the split minus whisper helium rig and pouches. There's two double HK417 pouches, a single pistol mag pouch and a foldable dump pouch as there is no way on gods green earth your getting the mag back in the main pouch in a hurry. BUT they won't drop out by accident at all!!

Comment

I know this is an old post but I have just found the perfect carrying solution to 417 mags, they fit like a glove in a ni chest rig!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
          Working...
          X