best boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best boots?

I use magnums at the mo, comfy and dry really quick but im after some lowas, as for brit issue combat boots there hard wearing but wrecked my feet so never again

Comment

Originally posted by Bratton View Post
      as for brit issue combat boots there hard wearing but wrecked my feet so never again
      They're bloody good boots, but you need to go up a size and fit decent sorbothane inners.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea I found 100 miles in 4 days did me no good even with insoles but the magnums were like trainers, still ok boots tho

Comment

Best boots I've had are US Jungle boots.

The treads are very wide and don't get blocked up as easy as most.

The only problem I've had is that their sizes are confusing.

I take a UK 11.5 and 13's are too small!

Comment

In reality, that sort of mileage will knacker your feet in just about anything!

I did the Chichester Challenge a couple of years ago. It was run by the RMP, cross country and full marathon distance in 6 hours with kit. I was wearing well broken in Brashers and still had blisters that stopped me walking properly for a couple of weeks.
            sigpic

Comment

I found that jungle boots worked well for airsoft
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 March, 2009, 06:47. Reason: Removing Link

Comment

Matterhorn,
                Are the boots i have had for the past 4 years and with a regular polish they are still like new, a friend of mine was on a training ex in the US and he traded a pair of pro boots for these brand new, and i managed to blagg them off of him for a broken AK, they are like slippers, dry, warm supprisingly light for a full leather boot but quite expencive for airsoft, id go for a british pro boot for airsoft though??

http://www.corcoranandmatterhorn.com...&CategoryID=33
                ...mark
                Warrior L96
                TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
                A&K M249 para
                WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Comment

Originally posted by SGTSNIPER View Post
                  Matterhorn,
                  Are the boots i have had for the past 4 years and with a regular polish they are still like new, a friend of mine was on a training ex in the US and he traded a pair of pro boots for these brand new, and i managed to blagg them off of him for a broken AK, they are like slippers, dry, warm supprisingly light for a full leather boot but quite expencive for airsoft, id go for a british pro boot for airsoft though??

http://www.corcoranandmatterhorn.com...&CategoryID=33
                  ...mark
                  Have to agree have been using pro boots for the last 5 years and they do the job well if looked after, it does honoustly amaze me though how so many people abuse their boots and complain that they fail them, without looking after them lol.
                  Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

funeral_tripod Find out more about funeral_tripod
                  Working...
                  X