• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Skirmish Wear - How do you do it?

Yeah, who knows where im guna put that

Comment

I use a Warrior plate carrier, with 5 mag pouches, 2 utility, and radio pouch.
      I take 5 mid or real caps, a radio, spare ammo and loader, and water.

Then i changed it, and now its 4 real cap mags, one of the mag poches is gone, and was replaced by a pistol holster. So now its 4 mags, radio, water, ammo, and pistol.

Not a lot, but still enough to get through a GZ woodland day.

Comment

I tend to adopt the less is more approach when it comes to kit.

Clothing: depends on the weather, remember there's no such thing as bad weather only inappropriate clothing.
        Belt kit:
        2 M4 mags, 2 pistol mags, holster, dump pouch, small utility/canteen pouch.
        Chest rig:
        Warrior DAR Mk1 usually with only 4 M4 mags and a Warrior cargo pack for water and odds and ends like gas and snacks.

Comment

when im using the 416 i run with an RRV.
          in that im carrying
          8 lowcaps
          4mids
          2L hyrdo pack
          basic FaK
          2 speedloaders

under that is usually a DDPM ubacs, DDPM trousers and meindl dessie boots, and black oakly SI gloves.
          though last skirmish i jus threw on a hellyhanson baser layer, t-shirt and a hoody with sum dessie trousers and boots.

Comment

light and simple basically what i need for the game
            viper assualt vest with a added double sa80 pouch - vest holds my 5 mid caps and speed loaders/bb's, pouches hold spare high cap and pyro's
            dpm trousers/shirt
            dpm combat jacket (in winter)
            drop leg holster
            if i'm sniping my m4 on my back
            Originally posted by BALBOSA
            yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
            Team: Treadstone
            Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

I guess mine is in between then.

Dpms or t shirt

Warrior ricas fully loaded with pouches. or depending on the mission i strip some of and move them about. (greatness of molle)

dpm bottoms

boonie wooly hat or baseball cap

some decent highlander booties i got from the hiking store/ army navy

if im going for all walking ops i carry more utility pouches on a plb belt. but since we use jeeps at both sites i use sometimes that is dropped

Comment

i go by KISS (keep it simple stupid) =p il carry minimum gear for what im doing depending how long a game is, mostly i use a tactical belt with quick release m4 pouches and a dump bag.
                I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

dpm's as a base in winter with a cheap and chearful viper saav vest with mags bb's a speedloader and a pocket with a boonie, tac gloves and a scrim net scarf.

summer loadout, desert dpm's as they are effective in the dead ferns at gzw. black satchel bag with mags bb's and anything else needed for loadout.

versatile enough for any of my guns and both loadouts can be as light or as heavy as i need depending what my play type will be.
                  TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

I chose 'other' as I kinda fall between categories...

I act/ed as part of the designated recon aspect of the squad I used to game with, so my even my full loadout was designed to be quick and light. So for long games (24hr +) I'd just rock a backpack atop what I usually carry (I don't need much, being a student has helped that more... apart from caffeine...).

So my light weight skirmish loadout is also pretty much my long-haul loadout with the exception of 'survival equipmet'.

For reference my skirmish loadout consists of: AEG, plate carrier, Tactical Response Uniform, pads, 5x mid-cap mags, 'field tools', hydration (and pistol when I find one I like.

Comment

My kit -

DPM shirt and trousers. Boots. Cap. Gloves. Warrior Centurion rig with one pouch (smoke grenade pouch). 5 Mid caps. Large capacity speed loader (450 RND, in smoke grenade pouch). Radio. M4 Sopmod with EoTech, and single point sling. Small Motorola Radio. Possibly AEP USP .45. Thats it. Maybe a map of the site, or a game plan.

Comment

Standard kit for me is 2x high cap mags (so c400 rounds), my MP5, torch (I play at the Mall mostly!), assault vest (keeps you warm), plastic rep helmet and black S95 trousers with black UBACS shirt. I'd take a pistol if i had one though!

Comment

I usually do full kit, including Kevlar if its my Flecktarn loadout.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Long gone are my bulky kit days now just use a light weight belt rig couple of mag pouches one pouch for bbs etc gloves and combats.
                            Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

i'm still a bit new to this all so i'm Dpm'd with a viper vest

seem to carry enough mags and whatever i need, without having to have spent a fortune on kit

Comment

Multicam trousers,
                                Stealth hoodie, soon to be replaced by DDPM smock,
                                DPM boonie/ DDPM boonie/ beanie hat,
                                Plate carrier with 3 WAS utility pouches, an admin panel and 5x M14 mags when I buy 3 more will also but a WAS hydration pouch.
                                Drop leg holster with a SOCOM in it (I'm quite tall so it isn't too bad)
                                Goggles soon,
                                Bowmans headset,
                                Raichle boots. (fancy some converse ones though.)

I'll eventually get a P226 and stick it in a moulded holster on my chest.

This loadout is going to be for a milsim so I need more things, I can hold all the stuff I need to and it looks cool.
                                Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
                                Working...
                                X