Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

So what is your most useful piece of gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is your most useful piece of gear?

As the title says:
    I play CQB almost exclusively so I need a way of identifying team mates quickly and easily, for this I use Cyalume mini chemlights, they are about 1.5 inches long and are basically a micro glowstick, one of the best bits of gear I have used most of the time people will only notice it only if they know my team is using them :D

Now for when I need light (and lots of it) I invested in a Surefighter hellfighter, which basically has a part of the sun inside it! on many occasion I have had comments from the other team in the safe zone telling me that they could not see AT ALL as they were completely dazzled by the light, making it a very effective offensive peice of kit...
    (this is the hellfighter on med beam with a 50% reducer filter, this is the same setup i got the above results with :D )

So whats your most useful bit of kit?

Re: So what is your most useful piece of gear?

I mainly play in woodland so tbh it's the 3x magnifieriv just got. Great for long shots or just spotting in general.
    sigpic

Comment

Small utility pouch.... perfect for holding my Haribo!

Comment

For me it has to be grimlocs, so many times I need and extra pair of hand to hold something like my gloves and I just stick them ont he grimloc, :D
        Fire Team Zulu
        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

My boots and my Camelbak

Comment

Gun!
            sigpic

Comment

My eye-protection, wouldn't go a second without it...
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

My command pannel, a rolling table for cigarettes changing blanks in my grenades when i have no hands free, maps note pad glow sticks spare pistol mag the list is endless! I love it!
                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Lower face mask... got shot in the mouth last sunday from close range, and instead of loosing a tooth i only swallowed some fragments :D

Comment

Drop leg holster

Just feels so natural and doesn't move like most say it does.
                    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

My car, wouldn't get to a game without it!

Although... I think my helmets would have to take the vote. The number of times they have saved me from gashes and, in the case of Urban Assault, an 11 foot tumble onto concrete out a window is insane!
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
                        Now for when I need light (and lots of it) I invested in a Surefighter hellfighter, which basically has a part of the sun inside it! on many occasion I have had comments from the other team in the safe zone telling me that they could not see AT ALL as they were completely dazzled by the light, making it a very effective offensive peice of kit...
                        Are you being serious? The Surefire Hellfighter that is mounted mounted on heavy weapons, weighs 4.5 kilos and costs about £2,000? Pics or it didn't happen!
                        sigpic

Comment

The Hellfigter 4 is actually just under 3KG, I do own one I may have some pictures of me in play with it but I highly doubt it. I know that I own it so I know how useful a bit of kit it is :D

Also the point of the thread is to tell people what your most useful bit kit is not to question whether they own it or not.

X-ray

Comment

Holy hell, I wanna see the Hellfire mounted on a handheld weapon.... It is designed for crew served weapons !!!

Comment

Find my bandolier quite handy for CQB, with haribo pouch of course!
                              Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                              If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
                              Working...
                              X