Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

So what is your most useful piece of gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what is your most useful piece of gear?

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
    The Hellfigter 4 is actually just under 3KG, I do own one I may have some pictures of me in play with it but I highly doubt it. I know that I own it so I know how useful a bit of kit it is :D

Also the point of the thread is to tell people what your most useful bit kit is not to question whether they own it or not.

X-ray
    And I've got a 14" co*k. I know I've got it and so does my wife! I've found it's quite a useful bit of kit.

See, anyone can claim something unlikely on a forum. Now people just think you've started the thread as a way of showing off your supposed ownership of a very rare and unusual bit of kit. Post something like that and it's no surprise that it gets questioned.

Anyway, I'm sticking to my initial statement. Eyepro is certainly just as important, as they wouldn't let you play without it, but I still believe it's impossible to play without a gun (unless you want to spend all day trying for knife kills).
    sigpic

Comment

Good pair of boots and decent socks. The amount of times I have seen people turning up for woodland games (or urban) in trainers slipping all over the place and twisting ankles.

Comment

therres plenty of usefull stuff ,some essential like eye pro. One of my not so obvious usefull bits of kit is my blank dispencers.

http://s283.beta.photobucket.com/use...01432.mp4.html

Comment

+ 1 for Decent socks. "socks can mean the difference between a live grunt and a dead grunt"

I would say my speed loader. as i only use mids and after a long game it makes reloading better and no returning to the safe zone!
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Personaly i use 40mm grenade pouches alot, they work for storing all sorts in them. I use them for everything from pistol mags to pyro and everything else you can think of.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

My Condor "Double Rifle" Molle gun bag

It's got 2 Medium and one Large MOLLE pouch on the front, back straps, locking straps, padlockable zips and a top carry handle.
              Holds my - RS Type 56-2, Cyma AK104 Custom, KA M4 Troy CQB, Pistol, Big Bottle of Beebs, 8 mags each for AK no 1 and M4 and 3 Boxes of Batteries.

DAMN handy bit of kit!
              ....but f*ck me does it get heavy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                Holy hell, I wanna see the Hellfire mounted on a handheld weapon.... It is designed for crew served weapons !!!
                Perhaps so, but we all know that may not always be the case... :P
                Not my picture but a fine example of the hellfighter mounted to a small calibre rifle:

... X-ray

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                  And I've got a 14" co*k. I know I've got it and so does my wife! I've found it's quite a useful bit of kit.
                  Things you have, And like your shotgun, It hurts like hell when fired at your rear!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Parky
                  Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Thats a nice pic, and I agree it could be used on smaller weapons but its a monster of a light.

On that pic particularly though it would need to be mounted about 1 or 2 cm further forward to allow you to plug the battery pack in!!! see the mil connector almost butted up against the body.

Incidently that was a 'fun' picture from the KRISS forum and intended as a mick take (always check the source!)

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
                      Thats a nice pic, and I agree it could be used on smaller weapons but its a monster of a light.

On that pic particularly though it would need to be mounted about 1 or 2 cm further forward to allow you to plug the battery pack in!!! see the mil connector almost butted up against the body.

Incidently that was a 'fun' picture from the KRISS forum and intended as a mick take (always check the source!)

The connector plug is rather bulky but it needs to be for that price :D, also as you say it was from the kriss forums I was just using it as an example, I wouldnt mount it on such a small gun it just ruins any ratio proportion of weight..

x-ray

Comment

I do like the look of it on that vector though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So hang on... You go and ruin the nightgame for everyone by basically making it day again!? :D

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            So hang on... You go and ruin the nightgame for everyone by basically making it day again!? :D
                            Precisely

Comment

mine has to be my Peltor Comtacs, best piece of kit ive got! the amount of times ive walked out of a game with ringing ear drums (all thanks to the mall and ucap) but no more of that and on the plus side you can hear a pin drop wearing them! :D

and leave the guy alone, who cares if he owns that torch or not im certainly not going to loose sleep over it
                              Mitch

Comment

Agreed with Frosty - my Peltor Comtacs mean I no longer burst my ear drums from the amount of MK5s going off at my local.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
                                Working...
                                X