X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost Camo and more....

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
    Indeed!

One picture was a man hiding in a multicam material factory.... blended in perfectly!!!

:D

Anyways, have you made your mind up yet? (I bet he buys DPM after all this )
    Latest bets (via MSN) are on multicam, that and if he doesn't decide on a bloody camo set I'm going to go out and buy him some pink camo :D
    Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

I am staying far far far away from DPM :P only store I found with bloody CADPAT dosn't have a size when you go to order it (very clever) and I am getting no responce to my Emails (yay) so thats been scratched off. Its now down to MARPAT/MULTICAM from 2 diff webbys, just waiting on one to tell me if their MARPAT is from Tru-spec (don't want gear falling appart on me) and the other is slightly more expensive on MARPAT/MULTICAM but its got next day delivery!

Feel like a woman fussing over clothes so much

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
        Them pictures are very persuasive Jagillham. Does the geunie Multicam fade atall when you wash it ?, As fake stuff is usually terrible for that.
        Been reading up a load and "Propper" multicam and the slightly better (apparently) Tru-spec multicam lose colour naff all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
          Feel like a woman fussing over clothes so much
          you're worse, took me less than a couple hours to find and buy some camo :P

Comment

Lads i hope you know dpm does the same job as the digital camo
            just the british designed it much earlier
            the newest stuff is on par with the acu and marpat for distorting night vision and inferred devices the stuff we have does the digital job but dosent look out off place in the woodland perfect for most woodland temperate areas so dont diss dpm
            it was the first one desinged and it has a very clever design
            though personally im am opting for marpat or tiger stripe because 98 percent off all people at my site wear dpm which is not cool

Comment

i myself use MARPAT as i am a sniper and spend most of my time on my gut in a ditch or under a bushes etc i have found them to work great in summer, spring and winter (even in the snow i didnt get seen) but i have to admit i am a tiger stripe fan as snakeh said his tigers work well and i have had trouble spoting him myself i always find him in the end though both sets work well and are both worth the investment.

Mercs Designated Marksmen

Comment

Doing some phonecalls during lunch break, will let you know what I have ordered!

Comment

you better order something :x it's like a never-ending saga of finding camo :P

Comment

Just to cause even more confusion, have a look at this site:

http://www2.ttcn.ne.jp/camouflage/contentse.htm

Loads of different patterns to choose from!

I really like the Portuguese lizard pattern, and as a bonus my wife is Portuguese so I may well be able to pick some up on our next trip.

sigpic

Comment

Just ordered a MARPAT Tru-Spec combat shirt and MARPAT Tru-Spec combat pants, out of 3 stores I phoned/Emailed only one replied and they were extreamly helpfull so they go onto my use again list.

Got told an interesting thing about Multicam aswell from said store, apparently stores are getting extreamly limited stock of real multicam due to Crye getting annoyed with asian ripoffs so they are only making the fabric out of one factory and restrictining the stock or so.

Comment

Crye have started selling there own stuff so I doubt you'll see any genuine stuff from any other stores now.

Congrats on finally picking some camo btw, took you long enough haha!
                        SAVE OUR SPORT
                        http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                          Crye have started selling there own stuff so I doubt you'll see any genuine stuff from any other stores now.

Congrats on finally picking some camo btw, took you long enough haha!
                          Hmmm got told there is a new line coming out/out from Tru-spec that is "real" MULTIcam licensed gear, anyway yeah glad I got it sorted, shall be using the store again for future likes as they have a huge ammount of camo at resonable prices with free next day delivery. Win Win. (hope that dosnt some how count as advertising was just nice to get good service)

Comment

Pope forgot to order a boonie and camo dosnt apparently work on toilet doors shock horror!

(ThePope fails, and posted on the wrong account )
                            Last edited by Caria; 3 April, 2009, 12:00. Reason: merge

Comment

Yes I fail that was me posting ><

Comment

I am currently using multicam and have been for about 8 months now, i completely agree with Jagillham, its a great camo, I alternate between a woodland site and desert site each week and multicam works great in both.
                                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                                Working...
                                X