Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which knee pads?

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
    I rock Hatch XTAC knee (& elbow) pads. I like 'em, light weight and low profile while getting the job done and looking the business.

I also have some of the Blackhawk! Neoprene ones. They're pretty nice, but have never skirmished them (see below) so no idea how they'd hold up, but considering the manufacturer they'd probs be gravy.
    * Ordered the V2's but got sent these by mistake and never got round to sending them back...
    I'd recommend these too.
    I'm not a big fan of knee pads as every pair I've owned have been uncomfortable or slipped but the Xtac's are the best of the bunch.

Comment

Re: which knee pads?

only issue with those is they look great for kneeling but not that comfortable for standing or walking. I have a pair of skateboard pads that i got for 50p at a car bot. Brilliant for kneeling, not great for standing as they are moulded in a slight bent knee position.

Smiffy
      G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MDKsmiffy Find out more about MDKsmiffy
      Working...
      X