A-tacos fg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A-tacos fg

Yeah it's great stuff. Someone correct me of I'm wrong, but I'm sure claw and invader gear are made in the same factory.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
      I am of the understanding that the infraction was not for mentioning the brand, but because you both also mentioned the web-shop from where it can be purchased!
      The brand is the web shop. Literally nobody I've ever spoken to in person or on a forum refers to Ops as Ops, they use the-store-that-shall-not-be-named every time.

Ops is quite literally the most generic, all-encompassing brand name there is in the tac gear world, go ahead and google it right now, see what you get. I promise you the site where you can get the stuff is not going to pop straight out at the top of page 1.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
        Yep, same here. Guess if a brand is also a site then you just straight up can't mention it at all.

Sorry gezer, can't pass on the information I'd like to in terms of where to purchase some good apparel in the pattern you mentioned. But I do wish you the best of luck in your searching.
        You can pm me?
        That would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
          The brand is the web shop. Literally nobody I've ever spoken to in person or on a forum refers to Ops as Ops, they use the-store-that-shall-not-be-named every time.

Ops is quite literally the most generic, all-encompassing brand name there is in the tac gear world, go ahead and google it right now, see what you get. I promise you the site where you can get the stuff is not going to pop straight out at the top of page 1.
          Exactly, go on atacs's website, they list the clothing for ops as the brand that shall stupidly not be named, no ops anywhere on atacs's site, therefore I thought the clothing was called the brand that shall not be named.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
            I have used a fair amount of ATACS gear.

High end look at ops 101 stuff. Official grypon pattern and perfect match for WAS stuff. They both have integrated knee caps.

Propper look great however in my opinion and experience fade really quickly with washes so be careful. Wash with cold water and inside out.

Emerson stuff is not bad, pattern is good and not a bad match.

TMC is far far too bright. Still not useless as it will fade with washes to where you want it, but will bobble and year quite easy.

In terms of plate carrier and pouches etc, warrior assault systema is bob on. I use a DCS and it's mint.

Is the ops gear you are talking about the same as the ops gear on the site were talking about?

Comment

I didn't mean ops sorry, I meant 101 inc
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

The Leo Köhler stuff is highly recommended.

Comment

A bit late, I know, but I'll second the Leo Köhler ATACS FG kit. I got a pair of trousers through today & love them...

With foam knee pads

Looking to get the Köhler Windproof style Smock too. My brother already has it & its the biz...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

& just to add, my brothers new rig...

A cracking bit of kit for the money.
                    Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
                    Working...
                    X