• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I think the buttplate fell off?
    EDIT: Ian, you beat me to it

Comment

I believe it is there because, as a work of art it is delicate and bits fall off it.

Seriously, i think the Butt pad falls off. As has been said while i typed this.
      Last edited by Tack; 12 October, 2009, 21:19. Reason: too slow whilst typing

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

i was there when he lost it:D
        i think he lost it once and then when we round it he lost it again.

back on topic, awsome kit dave! it really looks mint. that C-8 is swwwweeeeetttt!

Comment

Cheers guys :D

The vest is a sprayed and taped-up arktis marine battlevest with an arktis hump hydro carrier modded to the back. I recommend getting the camelbak- the hump burst halfway through the first day so I had a wet backside for the rest of the day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
            Irish Army:
            Where did you get the Irish kit from, mate, been trying to source some.

ratty
            Trader Feedback.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

nice aug
              BRAVO BRITS AIRSOFT TEAM(BBAT)

GUNS GOT:
              HK416

Need a new body for my HK.

Comment

My new S10 mask with Balistic lenses:

Comment

noice, do they steam up much?
                  bet thats hot to wear :p

Comment

Just a picture of my recently sprayed helmet (i am going to dust off the outline and make it blend in)
                    The Enjoi Panda!

Comment

got my kit out that i havnt worn in about a year, thought it looked alright so took some pictures

for anyone interested its operation marked garden loadout which was worn at battle of the bulge aswell in the ardennes.

me and the garand

action shot xD

probably cant tell but general patrol with the 30 cal over me shoulder!

Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by zulu View Post
                        noice, do they steam up much?
                        bet thats hot to wear :p
                        when i put it on my head, it didnt steam up. but i havent used it in combat yet as i havent been airsofting with it. im going on the 25th so i shall hopefully be testing it then

Comment

There should be some award for least effort and worst photo for this one! :D

Taking the g/f for her first game tomorrow, so being the gentleman I am.... she has all the nice kit. Should keep most the pain away.

Me on the otherhand, had to rummage my normal clothes looking for something! 10mins later, plain Burtons t-shit, some tan trousers and a green quicksilver cap.... I'm a PMC! lol.

Comment

heres a few of me in my multicam load out, not 100% complete yet

Comment

haha i have that ghostbusters car in the attic

Comment

creedy you sir need some tan gloves! then your loadout will be badass (i recommend oakleys)
                                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X