• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

br33t that looks sweet! maybe gasmask?

Comment

Wicked thanks yeah but the s10's with ballistics are an arse to get hold of, i wore a friends one once, and they steam up pretty bad too :S hmm

Comment

If it steamed up you might be wearing a size too large

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Also the lenses arent strong enough so you need to change em anyway so mesh them

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
            PTW's do have a mad range capability.

Was on stag with someone who's PTW could pick of targets 60m away with his.
            Any AEG running over 400fps can have mad range capability compared to a legal one.

BR3TT, nice loadout. I would not worry about a respirator. just go with a lightweight balaclava and a set of Guarder mesh goggles.

A respirator is only worn when absolutely necessary in real ops. If you wear one for airsoft (particularly at GZ) you may find yourself wearing it constantly for 4 hours or so, as you cannot take it off outside of the safe zone.

Believe me that is not a welcome prospect. Personal experience of doing just that and mostly just stood around waiting.
            Last edited by Tack; 16 September, 2009, 17:53.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Ahhh ok mate, so if i was to buy one, what measurement would i need to take to see if im small, large etc

Comment

Mesh them? anyone got a link to the mesh inserts page?

Comment

Originally posted by M4_Lover View Post
                  Also the lenses arent strong enough so you need to change em anyway so mesh them
                  Or buy the black ballistic lens from everyone's favorite auction site

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

haha or there is an option, i wouldnt be surprised if you could get the actual mask from there too

Comment

It looks great brett! all I would say would be to get some black hard knuckled gloves to give you that hard nut look! and if you dont get a S10 get a Mk6/7 Kevlar with a black cover and a comtac headset to finish the look!
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Ok nunchuck wicked, thanks for the help

Comment

my new 35th infantry loadout
                          scene set just off the beaches of omaha on the bloody trail to capture st lo.

Comment

Kelly and Big Joe must be just of out shot, right Tom? :-)

Comment

you go to UWG don't you :P I recognise that m1, got shot in the arm from about 5 meters away with it last saturday. ouchies

Comment

Epic pics there!

Reflexsnipe - You got to UWG Limpsfeild too? Which one was you? hah

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X