X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
    creedy you sir need some tan gloves! then your loadout will be badass (i recommend oakleys)
    haha yes i was just thinking that myself today. they on the list :D

Comment

Ah, The List....
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Hi, im 12 years old and this is my kit so far (getting red dot for my m4, did have a aimpoint comp m2 until sold it on here last week)

That is my Aim Top m4a1 with my camo shirt and bottems

My 2 tactical vests, use the one on the left the most + see a bit of my face mask =).

My 7 MAG Vn mid caps + 3 speedloaders + a bag of random bb s =) lol

And finally my 6 m4 high caps =)

Remember im only 12 so dont take the mik of my stuff

Comment

Got to start somewhere. Take the sticker off the M4 receiver though, and buy some scrim net to go around your fore grip during games.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
            Got to start somewhere. Take the sticker off the M4 receiver though, and buy some scrim net to go around your fore grip during games.
            Damn I knew I forgot something thanks haha. What do you mean by scrim netting btw? :S Soz :S

Comment

scrim is like mesh cloth you can buy it in any good surplus store

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                scrim is like mesh cloth you can buy it in any good surplus store
                Ah! Ye I know what that is now thanks! =)
                I got 50 + quid more to spend - was thinking of getting an ACOG and a leg mag dump pouch?
                Any ideas?

Comment

umm.. if u got 50 quid get some crim or sum gun tape either one that wil set u back 1.50 for just the scrim and 5 quid for the tape.
                  id suggest some puches to put on a belt as sumtimes a leg pouch is very restrictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                    umm.. if u got 50 quid get some crim or sum gun tape either one that wil set u back 1.50 for just the scrim and 5 quid for the tape.
                    id suggest some puches to put on a belt as sumtimes a leg pouch is very restrictive.
                    I need something for when i reload i can quickly put the empty mag in and reload with another mag? Maybe a small paper round bag i got might do haha?
                    What kind of red dot sight shall I get?

Comment

what boots have you got?

Comment

for the red dot i suggest an acog tbh gives an m4 a proffessional image. and yes boots are more important than anythin.

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                          what boots have you got?
                          When my dad went of to fight of in the Faklands War, he was issued with the camo kit (shown in picture, on top of gun) and these black boots (really nice ones, and fit me perfectly), his operation got cancelled, something to do with there air force kept bombing our ships or something. And came home safely and kept the kit for all this time + plus many other stuff he picked up on his 52 years in the r.a.f. =) And as i was talking to him about airsoft like 2 months ago he started showing me his stuff. Trying to force him to get an airsoft gun now haha

Comment

Btw would you recomend either the red dot acog or the crosshair acog?

Comment

haha, so kits all good quality, i would get some gloves. and the acog ontop,

then you'd have a good setup

Comment

Originally posted by Queboo12 View Post
                                I need something for when i reload i can quickly put the empty mag in and reload with another mag? Maybe a small paper round bag i got might do haha?
                                What kind of red dot sight shall I get?
                                What about a dump pouch?
                                Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X