• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

looks good owain

Comment

i like the loadout owain, im still not sure on which plate carrier/vest to get.
      but the one you have (warrior rpc-7 low profile plate carrier) is one of the main contenders. i dont like the new ricas. something about it doesnt look right imo.
      anyway, what are the mag pouches like?
      do they fit one mag each comfortably or is it loose?
      (i know they are supposed to hold two in each but i cant afford 10 mags atm)
      whats your overall opinion of the vest?
      thanks

Comment

So far so good...

I'll get a reiview up soon for you, so keep an eye out in the review section :D

Comment

doesnt the admin pouch hinder the drawing of magazines from the center pouches?
          Originally posted by Teddykiller
          I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

The new ricas has way too much velcro IMO, the old one is much better as it has handy loops to attach comms to. Although the new design has a lot more molle for the larger user
            Last edited by Enceladeus; 3 November, 2009, 23:04. Reason: Grammar

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

thats exactly what i thought. i was going to get the old one but then just as i decided i was going to get one the new ones came out :/
              (i know i could get one second hand, but there is nothing like brand new kit :p ) oh well.
              will be keeping a lookout in the review section mate

Comment

Originally posted by jordan245 View Post
                doesnt the admin pouch hinder the drawing of magazines from the center pouches?

Nope. It's very thin.

But, if you stick a radio on it like i have... the yes :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, managed to stick this together for now;

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=219402#post219402

Feel free to ask questions / contribute ect.

Comment

Could put radio in empty mag pouch? Would keep it out of the way

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

few shots of my dessie loadout nearly finished it any suggestions would be appreciated

Comment

Very nice owain, but go roll in some mud, it looks too clean and new!

Comment

Encel,

That's where I put my radio in my RCP thats just like that.

Oh and when worn the mag pouches tighten up to watever you have in there..

For example, it fits my 7.62's perfectly (one in each).

Comment

thats nice to know
                          im ordering mine today hopefully :p
                          cant wait, but the pouch i need is out of stock =/

Comment

Zombiesoft from halloween.

Primary:

Secondary:

Comment

lol jon ;
                              back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

My latest purchase from "Heroshark" from the forums. I've been using one of his carbon fibre masks with a set of Bitter End goggles. The girlfriend is now playing, so great excuse to buy some more from him. The attention to detail is amazing, and it's great reassurance we'll both have our teeth and eyes for the drive home! Pictured is the Heroshark half face mask with the Heroshark "shooters" design glasses.

Better still, the mask breaks up the face making it great for camo. When laying down, there isn't just a pink circle in the grass!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X