Half Arsed WW2 GI

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

what division is that mate?

Comment

Red Diamond....5th Infantry I think. It's more an impression of a US Infantryman rather than a faithful loadout...the webbing belt/suspenders are actually Israeli stuff from the 70's FFS

: D

Still...it does me.
        sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

light weight rig sorry for crappy photo my camera is on holiday so had to use phone. my sf load out so to block out the stupid grin the black blob of wonder

Comment

threw this together for the lols. sort of a armed police rapid responce unit.
            Ricas over a barbour waxy jacket :P with csi cap ( i know its american but looks aright) Oakley gloves and m4

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
              Just some quick snaps of my new RAV.
              UKSF style

i actually really like this. it has everything i want. the m16 pouches, the pistol at the front, and the good ol' british flag. i think i'll get something similar..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post

light weight rig sorry for crappy photo my camera is on holiday so had to use phone. my sf load out so to block out the stupid grin the black blob of wonder
                sorry. double post.

gotta say. this is the shiz. just a really good looking and practical kit.
                doesn't adhere to anything in particular, but not just slapped together either. nice.

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                  i actually really like this. it has everything i want. the m16 pouches, the pistol at the front, and the good ol' british flag. i think i'll get something similar..
                  Cheers mate, I have got more pouches on it now, a mix of OD, RG and Tan, which makes it look quite cool. Although, I think theres 5 utility pouches :D
                  At least I can carry all my kit now :P

Comment

G - get a Sig for it. & I doubt you have piccys with a 1911 - maybe a browning but not a 1911.
                    I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

I feel sorry for G.. bullied into getting rid of his 1911..

Comment

i have seen uksf using 1911s before!!!! i think that they look good with the rig.

Comment

Maybe a Task force, but I don't think they are issued 1911's under normal circumstnaces.

Comment

you must remember that SAS troopers can use whatever weapons they see fit for the situation.

Comment

i heard even snipers were given 1911s back in the 80 and 90s since there was a shortage of backups

Comment

you don't need an excuse to have a 1911.

and don't make me talk about the COD one...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X