This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Thanks Shadowcaptain! But I feel terribly ashamed now realizing how much gear there is actually to it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Viet-Namoury View Post
      Well you asked for it, but for the love of god I cant BARE to say how much this all costed
      KITLIST:
      Gear :
      - CONDOR Special forces operator cap
      - OPS Direct Action pants w/ knee pads (gen 1)
      - CONDOR Rigger's belt
      - OPS Direct action shirt w/ elbow pads (gen 1)
      - 5.11 Desert Boots
      - MECHANIX Original Glove coyote
      - WEB TEX Tan Shemagh
      1st line :
      - CONDOR Battle belt
      - ACTIONGEARMAKER "Eagle Creek style" money belt
      - CONDOR Tornado tactical leg holster
      - CONDOR drop leg platform
      - CONDOR H harness
      2nd line :
      - CONDOR Modular operator plate carrier w/ cummerbund
      3rd line :
      - Camelbak MOTHERLOAD
      - CONDOR Water hydratation carrier
      Pouches :
      - CONDOR Double M4 mag pouch x2
      - OPS Admin panel
      - CONDOR EMT "medic" pouch
      - CONDOR Ammo "SAW" pouch (not on pics)
      - CONDOR Fold mag revovery "dump" pouch
      Extras :
      - ON PATROL Tube cover (tan)
      - ON PATROL Tube cover (multicam)
      - grimlocks x2
      - MILSPEC MONKEY "morale" patches & "Infidel Strong." bracelet
      - SOF NAMETAP
      - UKTAC 1 point bungee sling
      - Krylon paint for gunpainting (sand, brown, coyote brown, olive green)
      - SWISS ARMS M3 lamp + laser (on GBB)
      - RSOV Dummy SAPI plates
      - CAVALVY TASC headset
      - Multicam head strap for TASC headset (not on pics)
      - PRC 7000 Radio
      - CYALUME TECHNOLOGIES light sticks
      - NO NAME 2,5 L water bladder
      - NO NAME ACM dummy M9 bayonet
      - GUARDER G C-3 protective glasses

Weapons
      - Tokyo Marui SOPMOD
      - SOCOM GEAR MEU SOC 1911
      - TOKYO MARUI M4A1
      Awesome load out. How far to you get before keeling over and dying? :P
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
        Awesome load out. How far to you get before keeling over and dying? :P
        Actually I wear different set ups depending on the day, but as stated I dont wear it all at the same time! However I reckon a day before I am completely slaughtered in that kit

Comment

that is one hell of a loadout viet. you have made me wanna go down the multicam route for deffo. the m4 looks amazing too. i just cant bring myself to spray mine in camo

Comment

ratty are you calling me fat? haha

dont be ashamed at how much gear there is - look at what you have produced - im envious to be honest (but im fat so could never look as good anyway)

ill get a new picture of me in action on the 17th milsim game im at - will take my DSLR and gun cam and get some footage for the forums too
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
              ratty are you calling me fat? haha
              NEVER!!!!!

Merely making a comparison, maybe the pie n peas reference was the wrong one......

Am going down the Multicam road when i have some cash, my 2nd M4 needs to have a nice US load to go with it, and Viet-Namoury has shown me that done properly it can look the mutts nuts.
              And empty you bank account.

Viet-Namoury, post some pics of the AEG's on the 'Pic of your Guns' thread, would be interested to get a closer look at them, as the coliur goes well with the Multi.

Ratty
              Trader Feedback.
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I actually can't wait for MTP to hit the stores and surplus. Will put a summer loadout together I think and will be an excuse to buy some tan boots.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thanks guys! It took a while to finish and I'm really happy with the way it looks and I'm planning on doing either an ACU Kit next or a MARPAT Kit depending on whether I can get my mits on some genuine BDU's!

Comment

My latest bit of kit, Warrior Ricas Compact. Still a little shy on the pouch front, but have more on the way. Pics are with camera phone, so not the best, i'm afraid.
                    The flash grenade is a gas bottle, and the smoke is an adapted bb bottle.

Trader Feedback.

Yorkshire Players Forum.

Comment

I think it looks good enough Ratty, what do you need more pouches for?

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Thanks Shadowcaptain! But I feel terribly ashamed now realizing how much gear there is actually to it all.
                        Ordered some (the chassis was too damn big) i cant wait for mine to all get here + the smaller chassis........then i can crye:eek:
                        Ill get my coat........:D
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 December, 2009, 21:41.
                        [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tack View Post
                          I think it looks good enough Ratty, what do you need more pouches for?
                          its going to be a dual role vest eventually, with hydration and comms pouches as standard, with 2 set ups depending on the AEG. I'm doing two C8 Diemarco conversions, 1 with a 203 battery box ( just for the look and practicality of a larger battery than for use) and a CQB version.

Additional to the standard, the vest for use with the C8/203 will have 2 triple open m4 pouch, 2 x twin open m4, 4 x 203 pouches (thermo barrack and TLSFX smoke fit in perfectly).

CQB vest will have triple flapped, double flapped and single flapped M4 pouches.

I also have a PLB belt and harness with roll up dump pouch, utility pouch, and 2 pistol mag pouches.

Pistol will be carried in a SLS Tactical Holster 6004 for my SIG P226.
                          Trader Feedback.

Yorkshire Players Forum.

Comment

Ah ratty that PC looks awesome already! all you need know is to murder someone to afford some nexus soft armour plates

Comment

Few pics from the weekend, not a full load out, no pistol, too cold.

Got bored a few weeks back and stenciled my chest rig - mrs was wearing it on Sunday

Last edited by TEKNO; 30 December, 2009, 23:23.

Comment

Ah ratty that PC looks awesome already! all you need know is to murder someone to afford some nexus soft armour plates
                                You have anybody in mind?
                                if they have 2 sets you can provide me an alibi, and i'll gift you the spare set.......
                                Trader Feedback.

Yorkshire Players Forum.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X