This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Nice gear Sam s.o!! I have always liked your loadouts tho I'll be honest and say I'm not a fan of the helmet (I never did like 'em, but that's personal preference).

Comment

My new cadpat, really liking the look for this for my summer camo. Shall be giving it a airing down at the mall this weekend. Also I know that there is a bit of blur in the photos but it seems that my mate can manage to cock up a photo even with it on a monopod, he took ten photos and these were the only ones that you could actually see me clearly in. Also the light was going so I didn't want to take any more in poor light. Hopefully will have some from the mall this weekend.

Comment

Nice one Jon!
        Did you make a video about the 'Bolt mod' yet
        Cheers
        Peter
        Originally posted by Vladraken View Post
        My new cadpat, really liking the look for this for my summer camo. Shall be giving it a airing down at the mall this weekend. Also I know that there is a bit of blur in the photos but it seems that my mate can manage to cock up a photo even with it on a monopod, he took ten photos and these were the only ones that you could actually see me clearly in. Also the light was going so I didn't want to take any more in poor light. Hopefully will have some from the mall this weekend.

sigpic

Comment

CADPAT looks good, also, looks like youve trimmed the edge off of the boonie, looks good too.
          Please dont quote pictures, especially the ones in the post above yours.
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

No, its not been trimmed, just the way it is, plenty of flex ;p

Comment

What make cadpat is that mate?

Comment

Its a china copy that i found, Seems very nice was $30, bought with a few other bits i needed seems very well put together, more pockets and velcro than i know what to do with. Will have to wait till i have used them before a can comment on how fast/slow they fade, but even if they do they are still cheaper than the bulle cadpat.
                Last edited by Rampage; 5 April, 2010, 23:19.

Comment

I've been tinkering with my various Vietnam impressions recently so I thought I'd post up a few pics. Sorry to everyone who has seen these over on the UK and US Vietnam Airsoft forums. Let me know what you think. Any tips, hints and comments are always welcome

Trooper - Austalian SAS Regiment

Staff Sergeant - 1st Cavalry Division - LRRP (Base Uniform)

First Lieutenant - 1st Cavalry Division

Later war USMC (this is a 'throw together' as I was just mixing and matching various Vietnam gear I had and made this up)

Cheers guys,

Tom

Comment

Looks very impressive. Are we going to see some action shots soon?

Comment

I am loving the Nam kit. I am putting together a SASR kit too, but it has a little way to go yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post

And in answer to a question asked yesterday at the mall "Can you get any more bits on your m4?!" The answer is yes, yes i can
                        Looks like christmas tree ;-) :P

Tell me please where You find rubber end for stock ?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
                          Looks like christmas tree ;-) :P

Tell me please where You find rubber end for stock ?
                          Christmas tree?

Comment

Originally posted by Queboo12 View Post
                            Christmas tree?
                            Heavily decorated.

Comment

My not quite complete (and slightly incorrect due to the telnyashka) 1st Chechen war Russian Motor Rifles kit taken post game on Sunday.

Comment

Me at Airsoft Asylum, 28th March.
                                Cheers to Sprocketman for the picture.
                                Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X