This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Im in the ta matey and they wear them so forgive me if im wrong but its mine and i earned it

scaleyback for signals lol nice :d
    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
      I dont agree to people wearing berets to an airsoft skirmish, its really quite sad, not even the real deal wear there's if they skirmish, my opinion anyway but nice gear either way
      Is wearing sniper qualifcication badges the pretty much the same thing? Wearing something that you havent earned? Also ive seen soilders wear there berets to skirmish's.

, ill be getting sniper qualification badges soon, for my kit underneath

Comment

exactly if you earnt it why the hell not if you havent dont
        Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

I dont agree to people wearing berets to an airsoft skirmish, its really quite sad, not even the real deal wear there's if they skirmish, my opinion anyway but nice gear either way
          Very true, i think when people are trying to copy the real deal there should be a line somewhere, and i think that line is insignia. People work hard to earn those berets and i dont think airsofters should be wearing them just on the weekend with bb guns. By all means, wear the dpm, wear the webbing, put your rank slide on but keep the cap badges off.

Edit: If youve earned it, wear it :D

Comment

in phase 1 training we arent allowed to wear them as we havent earnt the right to so what gives the right to civvies who havent ever even been in the service?
            Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

ownage- Does that matter, i was stating an opinion

samus-if your in the service then fine wear it all you want i dont see the problem with it.

Regarding qualification badges, yea fine its for the real deal but its like rank slides as well.

Comment

i knw you never meant anything by it and as its your right to have an opinion i am just agreeing to a certain point
                Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

I see its sad for people who wear it who aren't entitled to it, this applies to cadets as well, all fine and good showing off your beret but even in the cadets you havnt earnt that beret at all, you have either been given it or bought it.

Sorry if i caused offence. carry on posting pictures after this mass derail

i will be posting pictures up soon dont you worry ownage :S

Comment

We should stop before it gets locked! :D

Comment

This conversation has already been had. The general consensus is, people can wear what the hell they like as long as they don't say they are something they are not.

Anyway, decent looking gear but I wouldn't wear that beret :p :D

Comment

I agree ill put it back on track with me half way dressed up as chemical warfare before having a little fun clearing some rooms, take heed that i only managed to get my rifle and gas mask before everyone wanted a photo of me because i looked my one of my lecturers but smaller.

The gun is an airsoft gun so it counts lol, two teams Army and Terrorists i was army of course and all second years and couple of lecturers were terrorists, was a giggle, gas masks were ballistic lenses

Comment

MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

You think i didnt know that? jeez people posting the obvious just make it worse since its more de-railing, im probably going to get in trouble just for posting this

Comment

pics of my loadout im not really going for anything here just what i think goes well

Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

looking sexy samus
                                Originally posted by Montesa77
                                F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                                Originally posted by hunter101
                                In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X