X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

Originally posted by OwNaGe View Post
    Anyone got any multicam loadouts?(except shadowcaptain lol), kinda interested in getting some multicam gear.
    Old kits i had.

Crye Warrior RICAS
    Crye Direct OPS Trousers
    Oakley Pilot Gloves
    SWAT Tan Desert Boots
    Crye Direct Action Under Shirt
    Crye Helmet Mich 2002 Cover
    Mich 2001 Helmet (For use with COMTAC II headset)
    Crye molle blast belt with pouches

Different pics of the headwear.
    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Personally the best kit in this thread i think is NiceGuyAndy's. Hit kit always gets pulled off with amazing style.

Comment

me and my team the Recon Ghosts - me on the right with my loadout so far!

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

they all look very happy shadow, nice gear. withard your gear i think is the nicest so far

Comment

haha
            nice one shadow!
            withard are you of to Iraq? you sure look like it!lol
            this is what im wearing this sunday
            i dont want to wear my webbing so i made some homemade belt kit out of a PLCE belt, Double ammo pouch and respirator pouch! its quite comfy actually! i have 6 mid caps so they all fit in the pouches!

i just woke up!

Comment

nice bed covers
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Withard, whats your opinion of your oakley pilots gloves? I'm pondering about getting some

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

ive got the same oakley gloves as withard- so far found them to be extremely comfy and robust - good grip so still easy enough to stuff in and out of pouches without fumbling about

Comment

is that a elephant & tiger on your pillow...? lol

Comment

haha
                      yes it is
                      and cheers shadow i do to
                      except it has ink on them because i droped my pen on it
                      waaaaa!
                      lol

Comment

Withard, that looks awesome. But i think a tan vest would look better :/, still that does look pretty sweet as it is...

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

The Oakley gloves are amazingly comfortable but if you get the chance to try a set on as i found i needed to get the next size down.

If im going for ACU or Multicam style camo i tend to try and get the most i can of that pattern ie, vests, covers, pouches etc.

With the Woodland as from mentor andy Tan looks amazingly good with Woodland camo and has that special forces look to it i find. But you can also wear it with most other kits :D

I dont tend to put too much effort into guns and at most at any one time i have only had 2 guns. I really like my kits more as i find them more fun to build up

Comment

ps. thanks for the compliments guys.

Comment

bit random but

its me as a sneeky fuckin russian!

Comment

are you in your dressing gown? because i personaly have never seen a russian trying to be sneaky in a dressing gown... but like the hat :P
                                PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X