X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
    THATS AWESOME!!!! Love to know how you did that!!!!
    rubberstamp tool to get rid of guy in background behind you then around the edges of yourself to take away the light spots, bit of blur to hide it and some burn tool to darken down the overall colours of yourself.

Far from perfect around the edges but simple enough to knock out the old background. Anyways shall stop cluttering up the thread next posts will be my Canadian TW load out!
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Have a quick play with the contrast and brightness settings to make yourself appear a bit more part of the picture. Otherwise I think the loadout looks good and not a bad bit of photoshop.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Picked up a new rig yestarday.

1195j SEALs Floating Harness (ranger green).

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

seriously where do you get your kit from drake..

saw your hsgi denali ( if thats how you spell it ) at op dragonfly a few weeks back

i want one of those!!!
          Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

drake, you een make your gear look uber sexy in your photos!

very nice rig that buddy

Comment

So I've had a very successful day wandering around Mongkok. Let me spin you a jolly yarn.
              I've had a cheapy multicam BDU for a while now - I got it for the equivalent of about £15 - which goes fine with my really nice vest. The trousers had space to slot in knee pads, and had a few useful pockets, but were otherwise a bit cheap and nasty. The material was itchy, and the shirt was a button up one that wasn't all that comfortable either.

I thought I spotted the proper set with the sexy stretchy shirt and built in knee and elbow pads a few weeks ago going cheap, but I didn't get it, and regretted it desperately. Since then I've been looking for non-rubbish multicam for less than £100, but I was unsuccessful. The type with built in knee pads usually go for at least £87 - just for the trousers. So today I searched and pleaded, and got THIS! Awwww yeah..

The boots were a very reasonable £20, but the trousers and shirt came to £43! I don't know how real this stuff is, but it's brilliant, and it looks like the cat's pyjamas! It has all the weird pockets and straps, and the zips that go both up and down the outside leg for (I presume) cooling off after a game or for emergency poops.

Excuse the terrible cameraphone photos. My 'Overkill' loudout.

Thoughts? I'm personally chuffed with a rather handsome bargain. The clothes are great.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

looks very nice mate and very good price

mind pming me where you found it please
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

i gotta get me a laughing man patch.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

i can't believe i found that patch. it was a great find. they have the negative version too. if you want one i'll grab it and post it over. they also have the foxhound one, for less than a fiver.

and i can't stop looking out those trousers. they're fricking awesome.

Comment

Yeah... I don't suppose I could beg for a PM of where you found that MC gear too?
                      Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                      ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                      a whole 85fps!

Comment

looks very similar to the ebair kit

Comment

Utorak,
                          What makes the GALIL, mate.
                          Trader Feedback.
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
                            Utorak,
                            What makes the GALIL, mate.
                            Its a CYMA Galil dude. (on behalf of utorak).
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I thought it was one of the licensed jobbies, or are they the same thing?

Still thats a nice looking weapon!

I may have something small and carbine shaped to put up here soon... :p

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                                looks very similar to the ebair kit
                                true, sort of. next door to it, but i think related to it, but not on the website.

and mentioning other shops here is a nono!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X