• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

That looks pretty nice sean

Comment

Here you go, resi being worn (without the cartridge on).
      Im thinking it will look better once I have all my rig on.
      Cheers Lee.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Nice.... whats that... stuff on the lense though samurai :P
        can you breathe in that btw, :P

Comment

Samurai, can i just ask where you were able to find a resi that had the ballistic logo? Unless your site are a bit laid back and you don't need one?
          My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Sup, my M1 Scorpion vest came today. Also found some mid caps that fit the CYMA Galil, which are MAG AK47 Waffle mags google for link, so bought some pouches for them to attach to the vest so it wont look so empty. But i'm not sure which i prefer here... Orginally i was going for the Bad Company 2 Assault class look but it's prooving to be too hard to do for a summer loadout, we'll save that for the winter.

So here are my choices, personally i like desert atm because its all one colour-ish and its the lighter material so i won't get hot so quickly. But i do love the Marpat + tan contrast, however those camos are thick as fuck and i boiled at a training evening that lasted 4 hours.

Also, i know i'm missing things on these pics like a belt for the desert gear, and pouches (like i said) and a sidearm... I'm working on it!

Opinions?

ps i thought the pictures were bland so i went for the humourous, "What do you think?" pose... Enjoy the comedy... lol

Comment

Wasn't allowed to edit but here is what i wanted to put -
              EDIT: pps - I have no idea what those tassles, at the bottom of the vest, are for. I know that they are loops and i gather that they attache to a belt, but... to my trouser belt??? Thats just silly high trousers... i mean i already wear mine 'tactically' too high lol.

Comment

The camelbak looks rather oddly mounted, also in the marpat. Mount the belt onto the vest with those loops below.
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Yeah i am actually in the process of changing my camelbak straps atm cos i noticed it looked a bit retarded. It's only full of air but it's too tight/high on my back.

Comment

You'll want it a bit lower on the back with a full tank. As for the belt, you want a riggers belt through the trousers, that duty belt is meant to go through the vest loops to support the weight of holsters etc without your trousers dropping down in the process. (ergo wear 2 belts)
                    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
                      but the standard issue uniform is not digital, nor comprised of pixels.
                      Direct quote from strike-hold press "And Italian Vegetato is a digital pattern that is mistaken as analogue."

Comment

The smudge on the lense is just water from where it was washed, and I havent used this on site, as the post says I got the resi today
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
                          Samurai, can i just ask where you were able to find a resi that had the ballistic logo?
                          The full basis of my question is Samurai, are the lenses certified with a ballistics logo? Showing your ability to be able to use them in a skirmish, for safety reasons obviously.

Comment

No they dont from what I have seen yet, but I was intending to wear shooting specs underneath anyway, and then make a protective shield out of 5mm thick perspex.

Comment

Thought i'd whack some pics up of my first actual loadout, still plan on using it as it's very comfy, just a bit too hot with the vest.

Please excuse the mess in the background...

BTW that belt was amazing, buckle was HUGE but it was an awesome belt, and then i went and lost one half of it... Great.

Comment

Looking pretty sharp dude, I'd lose the hair personally but that's just me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X