• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Me in my new cadpat gear with M249/C9 today

Picture thanks to John/Scoutthedoggie
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Originally posted by samus3366 View Post
      seriously where do you get your kit from drake..

saw your hsgi denali ( if thats how you spell it ) at op dragonfly a few weeks back

i want one of those!!!
      The internets =D

In seriousness they're not easy to get a hold off and importing from the states costs a fortune in itself so I bought mine from here [never never land] but the price may be a bit off putting.

The silverthrone is a little cheaper and looks almost identical so it might be a better option.

I didnt see you at dragonfly or I would have said hello !
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 June, 2010, 18:23. Reason: retaier link
      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by 273BeLow View Post
        Me in my new cadpat gear with M249/C9 today
        That is pretty badass...

The silverthrone is a little cheaper and looks almost identical so it might be a better option.

I didnt see you at dragonfly or I would have said hello ![/QUOTE]
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 June, 2010, 19:05.
        My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post
          casshern, as lovely as the multi cam is, is it necessary for the camp pose on the left ?
          well i don't see how that one is in any way camp since i'm standing absolutely straight. perhaps you mean my gun arm and the 'i'm a little teapot' stance - which is a fair observation.

but yes - it's ABSOLUTELY necessary, and so is the 'blue steel' pursed lips pout - as we can see from many of your absolutely fabulous photos :p

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
            I'm liking the vegetato (always preferred the non-digital one) loadout Bobtuskins. I'm quite a fan of the Italian camo though your pics seem to make it, especially the shirt, appear a lot brighter than it usually does... I'd also consider painting the helmet OD or similar as it stands out being black (but that might just be me). Also damn you for making want a tonne of the Defcon 5 gear!!
            Vegetato is a gen 3 digital camo :/
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
              well i don't see how that one is in any way camp since i'm standing absolutely straight. perhaps you mean my gun arm and the 'i'm a little teapot' stance - which is a fair observation.

but yes - it's ABSOLUTELY necessary, and so is the 'blue steel' pursed lips pout - as we can see from many of your absolutely fabulous photos :p

No no no, that's magnum

You wait till my next one is out I call it, sour grapes!

And yes I was reffering to the teapot stance!
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Parky
              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by baha_guy1 View Post
                Is there anything you would add to my loadout or change?
                Just everything.
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                  Just everything.
                  lol, so cruel.

don't worry baha. your rig is good and practical. in time you will alter it and mess with it and then completely change it as your tastes develop.

for example, pretty soon you might get sick of a hot and sweaty paintball mask and start trying every single combination of half mask and goggles. you'll have a few variations until you decide to just wear glasses. we've all been through it.

it's fine mate. whatever is comfortable for you.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                    Just everything.
                    I should of said this instead of my 3 sentence rant. God we are mean sometimes, judging people so much!

Comment

Comment

TEKNO - That is so badass man... So badass... Very much loving that mohawk too!

Comment

That looks epicly bad ass TEKNO! love it! what site is that?

Comment

The best hing a bout the 'tactical thong face guard' - is thats its as impenetrable to BB's as the average womans thong is to nookie.

Its a new CQB site in Belfast - handful of us were down yesterday testing it out.

**dumper truck is representitive of in game game graphics but not game play**

Comment

Got me some new bits for my MK6. I got the black inner tube to go around the rim of it, it's extremely hard to get on with one person using just their hands! And thanks to lucky lefty i've got a pair of ESS advancer v12's which are very nice. My one concern is that i dont have the rubber inner tube on right.

damn reflections!
                              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Is that a Saitek keyboard i see? Version 3?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X