This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Just wait till all the young lads at your site start calling you 'Soap', Dave XD

Comment

Some already call me ghost because of my skull mask!

Irony is I dont even like MW2...

Comment

Got my modded LBV back off the tailor...

Lake loadout as it currently is (with inappropriate M14 for shameless sales plug :p )

Holy quick-draw socom action shot batman !

Comment

that is just full of win in my opinion, its a good look.

Reaver
          "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

now you need the 5 o'clock shadow!

WIN with the Tactical toothbrush's
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Parky
            Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Dave your one of the rare individuals where you have changed your look and it fits.

Good job pal! loving it!

Comment

Cheers guys, appreciate it. Tbh I've had the hairstyle for a while, I'm not sure many people have based airsoft loadouts around their hairdo but seems to work for me! I'm loving this loadout so far. Considering how much kit I can fit into the setup it's a hell of a lot lighter than anything I've really used before, including my nam kit.

Still to come are the shotgun bits and bobs. I don't really fancy spending £70 on the blackhawk leg rig he has in the film, but I reckon a molle pouch on the belt would look a bit tacky. Thoughts?

Comment

Is that an IKEA toilet seat? XD

EDIT: On a serious note, it looks frickin cool man. The haircut makes it that much better! Dedication right there!
                  My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

get some fake tan on you and you will be sorted all in all looks epic mate

Comment

Yeah id either do it or leave it, doing the molle on the belt would look out of place, at the moment it looks fantastic without it and you can get away with it.

Comment

Rather embarrassingly that is me with a tan, AND a week's worth of stubble (I have absurdly blonde/ginger facial hair that doesn't really show up on camera). I have two speeds in the sun, Gollum and Lobster.

Cheers for the thought Purcy, if I can shift some more kit I think I may shell out the extra for the blackhawk rig.

Comment

Woo its my scope i sold you again :P it suits the m14 very nicely also cool loadout :P

Comment

what film is that from anyway i recognise it

Comment

Tears of the Sun mate, possibly the best modern military film out there.

Comment

dave , go now jump in a muddy puddle and it will look 100% win

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X