X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
    Tears of the Sun mate, possibly the best modern military film out there.
    yeah that was the one i was thinking of great film

Comment

Dave, as always, a great look. Thought of a TOTS load myself, but i didn't bother due to me being a chunkey.

Utorak, can you PM me a link to where you got your Cyma GALIL from. Is it any good? Solid build, etc.
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Ratty if chunkiness put people off loadouts, three quarters of multicam users would just go home

I say go for it!

Comment

are you going for the tactical Pippy longstocking look...? Dave
          I try. :D
          My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Ratty if chunkiness put people off loadouts, three quarters of multicam users would just go home

I say go for it!
            By the way, this was an affectionate joke. Absolutely no offence was intended.

Comment

just got these today marpat is a definate fave of mine now thanks dx look great and fit perfectly if not a little bit loose but eh means im not so podgy anymore haha

and the tactical puppy for effect.

Comment

realy nice kitchen

Comment

thanks still needs finishing off..just noticed the tile out of place must go fix quick.

Comment

[/QUOTE]I don't really fancy spending £70 on the blackhawk leg rig he has in the film, but I reckon a molle pouch on the belt would look a bit tacky. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

You pay for quality

Comment

Very true. I've never seen one of the pouches in use by airsofters so I might go for it for rarity value!

Comment

Nothing wrong with standing out form the crowd

Comment

nice loadout mate tactical puppy aye great distraction device :D
                          what size plugs are they? im currently working my way up only at 8mm at the moment :D
                          Originally posted by FireKnife
                          Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

thanks ,yeah it fires cuteness haha ..and im on 26 at the minute been on the 26s for about 7 months now need to order my 28s n 30s at some point sooon.

Comment

ohdearme, nice tattoo, and useful for identifcation...

i like that setup, could be the basics for a S.T.A.R.S loadout with the correct patches.

Boris
                              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

im probably gonna get f'ed for saying this but why do people blur the faces in the thread? it's not like it is against the law to own this stuff

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X