• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Agreed, not much of a fan tbh.
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Finally one of me in action!

A shotgun, in the woods? Ridiculous I hear you say! Wrong! :D Got some truly epic kills with it, and it felt much more satisfying, knowing Id got close enough and only used one shot to take out someone who'd just emptied half a mag at me!

Normally Id have a marpat boony too, but it was just too damn hot, so I ditched it. Considering getting a bandana instead for the hot summer games

Comment

forgot my shemagh at a mates and need some od m4 pouches will probably just put my black pouches on the other vest pretty much done just need some goggles.and my magnums which should be here tomorrow.my head was feeling a bit light sorry ..oh and trousers need pulling up i know.

Comment

nice painting, is it one of your own?

Really like the gear youve got there matey, I have the same boots as you I think!!!!

Comment

'Utorak'
            Got a GALIL coming, and i've found an interesting addition for them. Its from a real steel company in the states, i'm awaiting a reply as to shipping to the UK. $75 dollars which, if they ship, is kewl.

Trader Feedback.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Tiercel, you look suitable quizzical behind that tree, like your team has left you and you're not quite sure where you are. And if quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

And yeah, I like your kit there OhDearMe, but as well all know, a P90 with a Box mag and/or M4 mag conversiona. It might be fun, but it's not nice, and it's just wrong.

Like your paintings too bud, the one on the back wall that your face seems to be melding with is cool. You look like you've been snapped with the camera from the Ring 2..
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 June, 2010, 08:04.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

ah forgot to crop those out :/ unfinished too meh..also punching kids i find fun,nice and right..but seriously why not m4 converter looks better and mags/pouches are easier to find.?
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 June, 2010, 21:00.

Comment

I got something awesome in the post this morning! I shall post pictures of it later once i've kinda woken up a little bit.
                  The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                    I got something awesome in the post this morning! I shall post pictures of it later once i've kinda woken up a little bit.
                    Looking forward to it!

Comment

i bet its one of them gold plated src Aks :|

or ... have you picked up some MJOLNIR armour?

Comment

HA HA! pictures! I got both of these this morning. very happy with them. PLCE was from a user on here and the osprey was from that auction website, it was meant to only come with 3 pouches for free but I got : D

The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

that reminds me i need to look at some plce haha

Comment

I'm not sure if i've got mine set up right to be honest. It came with two other bits, a respirator pouch and a dump pouch bit i doubt i'll be able to fit them on.
                            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Reminds me of my old set...good times

Comment

From last night at the courthouse:

Light and fast, just the way i like it with not too many pouches/drop-leg holsters etc weighing me down!
                                Take note of the bare back on the vest, nil protection but saves so much weight!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X