This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

neokia - The M4 pouches will not, but Warrior do make open top AK versions too which would probably work A UK based Tactical equipment seller has them in single, double and triple varieties, in OD, Tan and possibly black.

Comment

opps just noticed i said right instead of left, im the left one on that picture.

ahh i saw them, my problem is that i also use a AUG so it will have to be able to hold aug mags as well
      Originally posted by BALBOSA
      yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
      Team: Treadstone
      Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
        I believe that's a Heroshark custom not an army of two mask.
        the mask was made by ARMOURDILLO..Dont think they have a website as of yet..the fast mags on the back i use for getting a mag out in a hurry..As they are named..when ive used most of my mags in the front and im struggling tom get one grom the pouches on the sides..then they come in real handy if i need to reload asap
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neokia View Post
          opps just noticed i said right instead of left, im the left one on that picture.

ahh i saw them, my problem is that i also use a AUG so it will have to be able to hold aug mags as well
          The warrior M4 open top pouches wont take AUG magazines either.. Your best bet for them is the open top AK pouches as well.. The M4 ones are very tight on M4 mags and AUG mags are bigger than them.

Comment

Pantac also do some Universal open top mag pouches that will take G36 etc.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Here are two pics of me before a game yesterday, thanks to Tiercel for these! :D

My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

oooo you settles for some AK mags then What make are they? Any mods required?

Comment

WIP ... Going Greenside

lacking commos and boomstick

im maybe gonna add a bandolier full of pyro and a bergan to that too

Comment

its green, i cant see it. Looks awful back to me

looks to be standard issue assult vest with 95 and okley gloves, thats all i can see.

Pics during the day please :P
                    Originally posted by Teddykiller
                    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

Its not that bad, your screen brightness must be farked.

What;s with the DPM hate too?

Comment

Pic looks alright to me too

I like it. Perhaps add a boonie?

Seb

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                          What;s with the DPM hate too?
                          Its DPM...
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                          Originally posted by N3ADS
                          Is this you talking from experience ?..
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

suppose thats one way of putting it!

I quite like it Murta, maybe add a boonie to tip it off.

Comment

personally i like it , its back to basics for me after frilling round with different plate carriers.

i have a boonie in one of the pouches there delta i just dont like wearing it i prefer my bandana or sweatband , keeps my hair out of my eyes thats all i need out of headgear.

as i said its a work in progress , the l119a1 is stick being bashed together and comms are being sorted.

and jordan ill take another pic specially for you if you want

Comment

oh special

nah its fine mate, i know exactly what your pulling off as my kit is exactly the same, apart from the gloves, and i wear my bonnie
                                Originally posted by Teddykiller
                                I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X