This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

New peice of gear just come in. It was a total impulse buy, I have no gear to go with it at all, but I'm going to try and base something unique around it. A Genuine Issue MCU 2-A/P. Awesome Peice of kit, BLOODY WARM THOUGH!

*Sorry for the awful pictures, in a rush so didnt have time to go outside etc*

(Have got to admit, the last picture looks absolutely horrific! Dont really like the look of it at all)

Comment

Originally posted by palmer234 View Post
      Take note of the bare back on the vest, nil protection but saves so much weight!
      Its a chest rig, designed to be worn over a plate carrier.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

It's not like body armour matters in airsoft anyway. I just don't understand people who put armour plating in their rig, unless it's for fitness reasons.
        - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
        - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by ohdearme View Post
          forgot my shemagh at a mates and need some od m4 pouches will probably just put my black pouches on the other vest pretty much done just need some goggles.and my magnums which should be here tomorrow.my head was feeling a bit light sorry ..oh and trousers need pulling up i know.
          Do you have elbow pads on your knees?

Comment

Knelbow pads.
            My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

[QUOTE=ratty1968;401178]'Utorak'
              Got a GALIL coming, and i've found an interesting addition for them. Its from a real steel company in the states, i'm awaiting a reply as to shipping to the UK. $75 dollars which, if they ship, is kewl.

PICTURE OF GALIL QUAD RAIL

Hey man, i have discussed this on a previous thread - http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54222

So if you get it, please pm on if it its basic pros and cons because i want one... But the effort of it all puts me off getting one.

BTW good choice of gun braw, it's a savage gun, just need some upgrades (tightbore, metal hop, bucking hop -the clear one!) Then it is a monster.
              My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                It's not like body armour matters in airsoft anyway. I just don't understand people who put armour plating in their rig, unless it's for fitness reasons.
                Neither do I mate, I'm just saying that it would be light, since its worn over the body armour.
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

i put it in because plate carriers sag like old mens testicles when youve got a full load without any insers like card or kipmat

Comment

Thats the truth, but i still never put the fake plates that came with my warrior RPC-7 in as I just pull all the straps as tight as possible and don't put anything on the chest. Might try some corrugated card at somepoint.

I still think it's hilarious when you see people wearing chest rigs and plate carriers down around their stomachs. Not only does it prevent you from bending over, but if this were "real steel" then you lungs and heart would not be protected.
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                      I have fake plates because, 1 the rig I use has no shape without them and 2 it adds to the weight making it more realistic, I play airsoft because it is much more realistic than paintball so I try to keep things as close to real as is affordable and sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                        I have fake plates because, 1 the rig I use has no shape without them and 2 it adds to the weight making it more realistic, I play airsoft because it is much more realistic than paintball so I try to keep things as close to real as is affordable and sensible.
                        And that.

and yeah it does look stupid its one of my pet hates with airsoft loadouts

Comment

Mutra you run a HPC too don't you. It wobbles non stop with out plates in it.

Comment

Hi all sorry for the uber brightness, DDPMS and un-tactical t shirt, just wanted to get some pics of my US seal LBV with buttpack etc Iroquois Pliskin style.
                            Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              Do you have elbow pads on your knees?
                              indeed it would appear i do. both me and the trader were unsure what they were.

so know we have established these knelbowpads are now elbow pads .. thank you.:D lol

Comment

Originally posted by ohdearme View Post
                                indeed it would appear i do. both me and the trader were unsure what they were.

so know we have established these knelbowpads are now elbow pads .. thank you.:D lol
                                you know. looking at them, they do seem abit small on you. lol. i must have tiny legs in comparison :D.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X