This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Yeah, We have team Polo tops of the same design as well as the jumper and the same place also makes up are team patches and beret patches.

Comment

wouldnt of been my first choice but nice loadout anyway - customizing that shit up

Comment

If you click my Sig it will take you to the Team Website some better pictures on there of the kit. I am working out a design of some new head gear (baseball cap).

Comment

Edit: I like the kit mate, the extra effort really pays off.

Might want to get a bit bloody/scuffed up though, maybe get a rubber machete or something

Comment

I want to get a ramdom shirt and some old DPM trousers and Zombie them up lol we play abit at Urban Assualt that place is very end of the world sort of place lol

Comment

cheers spetz dave!!!
              i dont think i could wear it seen as it's my dads coat and he'd go psycho!

Comment

successful valentines day gift was successful.

5.11 plate carrier, for the money it cost, it's worth a look.

Comment

My winter loadout, originally started out as a falklands loadout but has since become more of a 1982-'84 Northern Ireland look. Photo is missing scrim but hope you like!

Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Beret needs sorting out lol but cool otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
                      My winter loadout, originally started out as a falklands loadout but has since become more of a 1982-'84 Northern Ireland look. Photo is missing scrim but hope you like!

Shape your beret, get a unit capbadge, blouse your trousers bottoms and if there short boots some puttees. Under your DPM Jacket get a Norwegian Shirt. Normal boots for the eara in Northern Ireland were N.I. Patrol Boots. Also belt, either thick green plastic working belt or a 58 Pattern Belt. Sorry bud to pull you to bits, I was in N.I. serving in that period so I should know. Also your gloves should be N.I. gloves as well m8. Good starting point, but depends how accurate you want to be?

Comment

Yes the beret seems to have let me down-will have to reshape it again as it got a bt battered last time I was wearing it. Did the old version of lightweights have twists/ties at the bottom of the legs? there dont seem to be any way of tieing on these lightweights (they're the newer version) so couldnt find a decent way to blouse.

As for the norwegian jacket, twas in the wash :D 58 pattern belt is next on the shopping list but to be honest I have a bit too much gear now... As for the cap badge I decided against it seeing as I havnt earned it nor am I a part of the unit in question. The gloves are NI issue gloves. Thanks for the advice bravo-1-bravo, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
                          Yes the beret seems to have let me down-will have to reshape it again as it got a bt battered last time I was wearing it. Did the old version of lightweights have twists/ties at the bottom of the legs? there dont seem to be any way of tieing on these lightweights (they're the newer version) so couldnt find a decent way to blouse.

As for the norwegian jacket, twas in the wash :D 58 pattern belt is next on the shopping list but to be honest I have a bit too much gear now... As for the cap badge I decided against it seeing as I havnt earned it nor am I a part of the unit in question. The gloves are NI issue gloves. Thanks for the advice bravo-1-bravo, much appreciated.
                          Even in the 80's and upto now the guys still use the green elsatic twists blousers bud..

Comment

No worries, thanks for the help

Comment

im assuming you use an SLR? or just anything!

Comment

Nah lol cant afford, sticking to the AK for a while yet

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X