This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

As i said i just literally got it today so i just threw it together, for the oakleys they are genuine ones i just got
    for the helmet strap the one supplied was c**p, so i will be getting a proper one.
    the two tone is law if you hadn't noticed, but i will be soon getting my ukara soon
    for the chest rig i have not bothered adjusting yet, because i cant really be asked at the moment, and same for the acu stuff, but thanks for your tips anyhow

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
      for the oakleys they are genuine ones
      Might want to get your money back then dude because I'm afraid they're not.

the two tone is law if you hadn't noticed
      Oh..really? Where must I have been the past few years.

Yes, I'm fully aware of the legal implications but that doesn't mean it looks good.
      The Original

Comment

• Look as real as the ones on zero one to me...
        Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

@mav uk, since all you can see is the lenses of the oakleys that is a rather stupid thing to say, ive got some genuine si oakley half jackets and was told that they would be fine for airsoft, so tested them just to make sure with a 450 sniper rifle, sadly they cracked abit, so go carefull if your using them for skirmishing where they alow high fps guns!
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Just looked on zeroone and they are on there but they look weird compared to the full finger ones because of the huge velcro wrist bands!!!
            Last edited by samus3366; 26 August, 2010, 20:15.
            Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by danhc View Post
              @mav uk, since all you can see is the lenses of the oakleys that is a rather stupid thing to say, ive got some genuine si oakley half jackets and was told that they would be fine for airsoft, so tested them just to make sure with a 450 sniper rifle, sadly they cracked abit, so go carefull if your using them for skirmishing where they alow high fps guns!
              I Thought he meant the Oakley Gloves, which I also believe look quite fake, I only have the black ones however so i may be wrong.

Edit: Upon reading the above post, and further investigation, I retract my previous statement about them being fake. However I do believe that they arent as good quality as the full finger ones.

Comment

Yes, I am talking about the gloves;
                @danhc - they aren't Oakley glasses.

A fair point that they're advertised on Zero One. However - Oakley's website doesn't advertise such a product and on another website they are advertised as "A high quality replica of the Oakley Pilot Half Finger Assault Gloves

I have the real ones, both black and tan and they're very dissimilar. Hence my comments.
                The Original

Comment

Crude, looks a pretty decent loadout, but if it's not too personal a question what's your BMI?

Comment

Only problems I can see is you need to puff your chest up a bit more, or get soft armour to fill the vest out a bit more, your MICH is lacking straps, if its us acu kit shouldnt it have a USA flag? Its not very accurate to any soldier basically..
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

its not based on anything like i said just saw stuff i liked. no intention of relating it to any load out i know of already

Comment

mist the edit:
                        also the gloves came in the exact same packaging as the full fingered version with oakely logos etc

Comment

Oakley dont make half finger gloves im afraid

Comment

Zero one have had you on that one.
                            Originally posted by fijitstiks
                            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                            Originally posted by N3ADS
                            Is this you talking from experience ?..
                            Originally posted by fijitstiks
                            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                              Oakley dont make half finger gloves im afraid

Aparantley yes:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5315

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
                                Noooopppe! If oakleys website dont have them then they dont exist, they have got all the rest of their gloves and there aint no half finger business there.

Oh and that wrist strap looks like something off a GTAC glove

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X