• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

@barrett50carrott - sorry your load out its embarrassing

Comment

nun-chuck thats a serious looking marsbar on your elbow...must of hurt a bit
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ahh Sparrow its not too bad. Broke my elbow ended up having two ops with metal pins in and out and about a year or so worth of physiotherapy!
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          Haha yeah i meant the whole thing in general as I did all the scuffing of my gear in the same day. I like the grip too, but i just couldnt hold it comfortably. my small girlish hands you see :P

Im trying to buy a ris for my M14, might scuff that up as well so all the metal matches! not sure though...
          It does look immense matey yeh lol I dont have that problem, ive only ever met three people with bigger hands than me...

Hmmm, ce depend. what does the M14 have on it already because RIS will work and scuffing it will definatly look the part but im just thinking, what is the stock? real/fake wood? OD? Black? Just curious mate.
          feenix

EDIT:
          Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
          Ahh Sparrow its not too bad. Broke my elbow ended up having two ops with metal pins in and out and about a year or so worth of physiotherapy!
          Ah phew, i was worried it was something MAJOR!
          sigpic
          G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Ah that isnt too bad, another injury I've sustained is six dislocations of my shoulder. Rotator Cuff became essentially deformed and resulted in surgery and about two years recovery, still paying for that one...
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
              dressing up as a 1930's gangster however, very is
              We need drum mags for tommy guns, because this loadout would be epic.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Iam currently putting a battlefield bad company 2 load out together, can someone tell me what camo this please? And any ideas for it would be welcome, cheers.

http://www.techarena.in/files/image/..._2_war_pic.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

looks like Desert Marpat. it is i think im very sure
                  Originally posted by jonnyhal
                  For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                  Originally posted by soulflame2
                  when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    Being gangster in airsoft just isnt gangster.
                    you think i would play airsoft dresses like that? lol i play like this..
                    Originally posted by jonnyhal
                    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                    Originally posted by soulflame2
                    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Closer to that is Tru Spec's "Digital Desert" Much darker than arid MARPAT

Comment

Is that the same as desert ACU, or close?
                        sigpic

Comment

sorry barrett, that doesnt work at all, i agree with ltpurcy, 1930's gangster is cool, if you want to dress like a modern gangster then i reccommend something more obvious than a hooded top and a bandana, maybe a blood or a crip lol, or like one of the mexican gangs in the us, all you need is blue dickies shorts, knee high white socks, sandals, glasses, blue bandana, white wife beater and a crap load of tattoos and maybe a checkered shirt with the top 3 buttons done, like these dudes, now thats gangster, and maybe a compton hat like ice cube.

http://sp5.fotolog.com/photo/53/47/8...51959702_f.jpg

http://www.surfsantamonica.com/ssm_s...icHispanic.jpg

http://allhiphop.com/photos/blog_pic...4/240x240.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
                            you think i would play airsoft dresses like that? lol i play like this..
                            Better than a hoddy and 2 mac 10's more classy and more stylish you would be suprised "oh i dont suit tux's!" well i thought that n i looked the mutts nutts at my mess dinner in a tux

Comment

Originally posted by jorunt View Post
                              Here's my box of bits :D

By pptuning at 2010-10-26

Nice neat carbon fibre box, lockable to
                              I made the box some years ago for another use, infact the box's should be in fibre glass and the company i used to work for used to make them for british airways cargo planes, they had the breathing gear in the them and were fitted to the bulk head, i just made one from carbon and kevlar and dynema scraps.
                              I get all the hard wear in it (well nearly) and just have me kit bag to.
                              When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

@jorunt, thats a cracking job mate. Looks perfect :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X