This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

The russian gear ive finally finished assembling...

Comment

that's brilliant. but, where's your bottle of vodka? you need a few molotovs with that loudout.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

• Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
        that's brilliant. but, where's your bottle of vodka? you need a few molotovs with that loudout.
        Haha. Probably wouldn't stay on site very long what with the no drink on site rule!

Comment

Arrived today, very pleased with it, thanks to everyone who reccomended it to me, especially Tisane. My Warrior RICAS compact.

sigpic

Comment

• Told ya...lol
            Looking good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              Haha. Probably wouldn't stay on site very long what with the no drink on site rule!
              Drink the vodka prior (maybe not right before a game...) then fill the now empty bottle with water - will look the same and be permissible!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                Drink the vodka prior (maybe not right before a game...) then fill the now empty bottle with water - will look the same and be permissible!
                Haha I did think of that after posting, but still probably wouldnt be allowed as I could easily be doing the old switcheroo with the bottles when asked about it haha. Maybe ill try and find another sterotypical Russian thing to do during games

Comment

Home made night vision (Generation two - cost £40!!! )

Design is ongoing. will make a proper housing but hey it works!

Comment

please say your going to do a "how to make this " guide ! :P
                    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Haha, B2Z that's awesome :D

Comment

I might when I dismantle it for a re-build.

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
                          Home made night vision (Generation two - cost £40!!! )

Design is ongoing. will make a proper housing but hey it works!
                          You are now my offical favourite person . Could you write a guide how to do this?
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                            You are now my offical favourite person . Could you write a guide how to do this?
                            +1 to that! Me want!

Comment

sadf , selous scouts , rhodesians?

Comment

Please do not quote the pictures

Nice Russian Gear
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 October, 2010, 10:02. Reason: pic quote

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X