X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Nice one, all looking good n camo'ed there
    When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

Wow.. just finished scanning over all the pictures in this thread over the past few days when I could find a spare sec. Nabbed some awesome ideas.

Here's my head gear. I'm new to airsoft and I don't want to take any chances - goggles for total eye protection and the biggest f**k off mesh mask I could find. I don't mind looking gay for now, I'll lower the protection as I become more pro. And what do you know using iron sights is a total bitch; but a price I'm prepared to pay at the moment. Goggles are ESS Advancer V12's and the mask is a Black Bear Raider with ear protection. Both I got for absolute bargains on yabe. Planning on finding a greener scarf and might wear a cap or boonie to protect my head a little too if I'm feeling really sissy.

If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

Had a little note from the postman when I got up from nights today...

What is it ??

I know its a blue blanket....inside the parcel is....

Really happy with it and had to try it on straight away...

So happy with it that I done a little dance for the mrs....

SO this is my current gear, nothing special but its mine...

Just need to get a mulitcam plate carrier next but it'll have to wait a little while.

Comment

Smithles, looks good, maybe a multicam boonie?

Comment

pictures are too tiny to see anything in detail.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Couldn't resist another opportunity to post some pictures of my loadouts. :D

Spetsnaz Alfa

Afghan-era VDV

And my latest one...1943-1960 era Soviet Comissar.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

http://sleekupload.com/uploads/5/head_gear.png

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                Smithles, looks good, maybe a multicam boonie?
                Aye I like that idea, I have a US woodland boonie at the moment but I suppose it would be cool to match up with the mask. Although I don't want to become one of those multispam vaginaheads.. :D

Cheers for the idea!
                If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

On the road to a a bit of PMC, i know it doesn't look to good at the moment but this will be the general look i don't want it to be 100% accurate.

Also i was in a bit of a rush to take the pictures as my camera battery was running out, hence why the shemagh is not on properly. :D

Consist of:
                  5.11 Response jacket
                  Regatta trousers
                  Fylle CIRAS

Trying to get my fobus on my Milano belt but the belt loops are really tiny and therefore the belt wont fit so i will have try and sort something out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Cheers mate.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whats the 5.11 response jacket like? Stretchy? Material? etc?
                        My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey View Post
                          Had a little note from the postman when I got up from nights today...

What is it ??

I know its a blue blanket....inside the parcel is....

Really happy with it and had to try it on straight away...

So happy with it that I done a little dance for the mrs....

SO this is my current gear, nothing special but its mine...

Just need to get a mulitcam plate carrier next but it'll have to wait a little while.
                          just got the same multicam kit as you ,mine arrived this morning,i am also very pleased with it,only thing is that i cant quite get the knee pads in fully properly :s ,what are your comments on this piece of kit?

Comment

Its a very, very lightweight microfibre, so its not really stretchy. Very comfortable, wind resistant, nice feel. I haven't used it in a game yet but i will be on Sunday, overall its great jacket and i think you get for what you pay for.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's mine, just getting back into the sport after a long time away. Going for a bit of a retro look to compliment an old Armalite. It's a repro BAR belt which has had the integral belt and original suspenders removed, the pouches have then been slipped onto a m44 webbing belt.

I had an attempt at making a Stabo rig for nam games a few years ago which has been recycled onto it, it's made from parachute hardware an some new webbing but has the wrong buckles which I didn't manage to source. I'm happy with it though as I'm not going for anything specific anymore, an it's really comfy and holds tons of 20 round mags, an waterproofs bb's etc in the old canvas butt pack.

Sorry for the crappy pics

Heres my AEG

Haven't really settled on the outfit yet though just wearing civi trousers and whatever dark coloured jumper or top happens to be lying around, any ideas for clothing are appreciated?

Comment

Just getting some kit out ready for load-out pictures, thought the accidental stack looked fairly decent, so I grabbed one of that:

Won't be using the AK, just liked the look of it.
                                REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X