Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by WestyIII View Post
    gap yah in Peru.

No Perah Darling. Yah!

Comment

Originally posted by WestyIII View Post
      YAH, I was like take that OpFor... 1-0 !!
      Ah! Banter!
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

• Just like Fulham!

Edit: ... I think I just made a vomcano. 1-0 nature!!

Comment

Loadout Ive put together thus far planning on using it in a few months at Copehill. Was trying to go along a western insurgent basis using what I have to hand but after realising my SF rig would go well with it I ended up with something looking what I think is very PMC/USSF:

Comment

M*issue - special military mascot

Who (or what) is M*Issue?
            M*Issue is a handmade teddy bear, usually made of British DPM material, however this is not always the case: there are few made of French CCE, German Flecktarn and British Desert DPM. All M*Issues are made by XiE.

http://www.dpm-soldier.pl/mis/index_english.html

Comment

PESH Your a legend, thats part of my little girl Birthday present sorted.
              Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
              I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Apologies for the picture quality. :p
                Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

The last 3 pics have been awesome.

OrangecrushmkII - I'm really into that loadout, always been a fan of that kinda look. Though you're M4 needs a rear iron sight and/or optic.

Comment

Cheers bud, yeah Im very aware about the dreadful lack of optics on my M4, still debating what sight to buy for it may just keep safe and get an ACOG though some of the aimpoint variants are also taking my fancy... Will have to wait and see how I feel on payday I spose Cheers for the kind words.

EDIT: Oh and the setup on my rig has been sorted now, particularly the comms was pretty messy so go it all tidied up now

Comment

It's a pretty old school looking loadout, so I'd go with a ACOG TA101 or Aimpoint Comp2 (like SEALS Block 1), possibly one of the older EOtechs 551/552.

Comment

Orange, is it the Jimbinia Dawn Weekender you're going to?
                        If so, what team are you on?

Nice kit by the way!
                        Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

It's not complete, still waiting on some bits to arrive and/or be ordered but as I had it all laid out I figured why not snap some pics. Should be done fully by the end of the month, so will post a proper loadout and kit list then.

And if you're wondering who makes the multicam...

(yes, I did feel slightly sick after spending that much money...)

Comment

Ahh good to see another bed layout so soon! Very nice kit mate,

@Callum117 its the TA events game Chernaurus conflict or something similar and Im going on the NAPA guerrilla team

Comment

A few pics of some of my old loadouts from years ago...

And my 15th MEU impression from a sterling services weekends at the old lightfighter site in Sheffield many moons ago.

uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

nice looking gear!

I got some new bits and pieces and decided to look at some of my older kit too while i was trying stuff out.

new marpat, well impressed with the claw gear stuff.

was in a rush so left my belt line off.

theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X