X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Don't forget the wine Roxy :P

thread content..... well I got an olive shemagh the other day but it's not really worth posting a picture of. :P
    - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Me back when I started about 4 years ago:

Me back in November of 2010:
      -G&G M16 Proline
      -Classic Army P90 Sportline (soon to be traded for A&K M249)

sigpic

Comment

bushmaster have you got the pics round the wrong way?

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
          bushmaster have you got the pics round the wrong way?
          That's what I thought too.

Comment

really worrying if not lol
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, tan is the mark of a good player

I forgot.
              - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
              - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
                Oh yeah, tan is the mark of a good player

I forgot.
                No, but the organization, practicality and quality of his gear supersedes that of the other picture. So it would look like he has spent a while consciously developing as a player if he had mixed his photos up. Its a tad narrow minded to make sweeping statements such as "tan is the mark of a good player" even if meant sarcastically. In this hobby there is a radical amount of snobbery, be it the DPM wearing conglomerate turning their nose up at geardo's, or people with "high speed" cool-guy kit turning their nose up at Viper tactical etc. So why exacerbate the problem by joining that elite-ist consensus?
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

what nun-chuck-norris said.

if anything, the first pic shows that when bushmaster started, he perhaps thought that camo was necessary to play. then he later decided that it didn't do much good with his style of play, and he wanted to simply be more comfortable instead. jeans and shotty it is!

my only question is why he's standing a bit like a woman, or like he's just defeated that small rock :p

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                    No, but the organization, practicality and quality of his gear supersedes that of the other picture. So it would look like he has spent a while consciously developing as a player if he had mixed his photos up. Its a tad narrow minded to make sweeping statements such as "tan is the mark of a good player" even if meant sarcastically. In this hobby there is a radical amount of snobbery, be it the DPM wearing conglomerate turning their nose up at geardo's, or people with "high speed" cool-guy kit turning their nose up at Viper tactical etc. So why exacerbate the problem by joining that elite-ist consensus?
                    Exactly DPM or Tan dosent matter if its not crye your no good.
                    Custom M4
                    TM 1911

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusLee View Post
                      But in all seriousness, there is not much difference with my arm tensed as without, I'm just proud of my triceps .
                      In all seriousness you need to study human anatomy? You do know that the triceps are at the back of your upperarm??? Or did you mean BI-ceps?

Comment

yea I know, the back part of my arm, I wasn't tensing my biceps.
                        sigpic

Comment

Im fairly sure the Tan comment from ProOperator was sarcasm guys........

Comment

Originally posted by Mercenary View Post
                            In all seriousness you need to study human anatomy? You do know that the triceps are at the back of your upperarm??? Or did you mean BI-ceps?
                            this is a loadout thread, not a male vanity thread lol
                            itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                              this is a loadout thread, not a male vanity thread lol
                              One in the same aren't they?
                              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Got some new kit yesterday, the backpack surprisingly came with a 2.5ltr hydration pouch which was a nice touch. Great for £35. The blast belt is new as well and is pretty handy. it frees up some space on my vest. Both belt and pack are made my pantac.

The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X