This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

whaha im looking forward to the "OMFG IRRESPONSIBLE" replies, look at my finger discipline ..nout can go wrong with that amount of safety! ..pfft lmao

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
      whaha im looking forward to the "OMFG IRRESPONSIBLE" replies, look at my finger discipline ..nout can go wrong with that amount of safety! ..pfft lmao
      Accidents happen.
      If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
        Originally posted by t'interweb

Life in the fast lane often leads to a quick exit from life's freeway. You may recall Terry Kath, guitarist for the band Chicago. In 1978, while drunk, he shot himself in the head with a 'unloaded' gun. At first he had been fooling with a .38 revolver. Then he picked up a semi-automatic 9 mm pistol, removed the clip, pointed it at his head, spoke his last words, and pulled the trigger. Unfortunately for his head, there was a round in the chamber. Or that is one way the story goes.

Such inadvertent exits are easily avoided by exceptionless observation of three rules: Never point a gun at something you do not want to destroy. Treat every gun as if loaded, whether loaded or not. Never mix alcohol and gunpowder.
        "Finger discipline"? Ah, that's how you spell "being stupid with a gun" these days, is it? I see. And I know that an airsoft gun is different to a real gun, but a bb at around 340 FPS will do your eyes no favours whatsoever. Ever had a gun go off "by itself?" I bet someone has.

Still, your eyes, to shoot or gouge out as you wish.
        Last edited by shoreham; 2 May, 2011, 11:07. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Action shot from yesterday. We were taking a quick break after getting hit and were taking some pictures when I heard someone shooting at us. I was yelling at my mate to shoot back but he was more interested in taking pictures!

And a picture of my rig.
          Current armoury:
          G&P MOE M4 - TM Sig 552 - TM Sig P226 - TM P90 *BROKEN, FOR SALE PM ME*

Comment

My GR16 did that into my foot- on safety. Stung like a b*tch.
            I don't trust gas though Nice 1911, which brand?

Comment

Its a KWC ..has no markings so not good for the purists but hey ho

Hah Shorearm if i shoot myself, i shoot myself thats my call no need to get crusader over it, thats why i posted that picture on the first place...bad reactions are fun.

just for the record thats the only time ive ever stuck a gun to my head.

Comment

My Primark Military Contractor loadout - not entirely finished yet.

Tan Cap: £2
                Black Polo Shirt: £4
                Tan cargo pants: £8
                Tan Boots: £15
                Shemagh: £2
                ACM assault vest: £20
                AKMS
                Glock 17

I still need: a radio pouch, three grenade pouches, a dump pouch, a utility pouch, a sling, some decent gloves, to tidy my room, and my moustache to grow back! LOL
                Last edited by Machaon; 3 May, 2011, 03:26.
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post

AKMS
                  Glock 17
                  H&M advert
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                    My Primark Military Contractor loadout - not entirely finished yet.

*http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6979/img0876o.jpg*

AKMS
                    Glock 17

I still need: a radio pouch, three grenade pouches, a dump pouch, a utility pouch, a sling, some decent gloves, to tidy my room, and my moustache to grow back! LOL
                    PRIMARK!

Comment

I know ;D
                      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Pfft, I totally don't care. Those Primark trousers fit really well and are supremely comfortable. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Comment

My new FAPC and my M4.

Comment

I applaud you Machaon, you have produced gear many of us would spend hundreds on and you have pulled it off brilliantly for the cost.

Bring on more Primark Warriors (Your welcome to use that as your team name!)!

Comment

Originally posted by NAUX View Post
                              I applaud you Machaon, you have produced gear many of us would spend hundreds on and you have pulled it off brilliantly for the cost.

Bring on more Primark Warriors (Your welcome to use that as your team name!)!
                              LOL, thanks. It's still got a bit of tweaking to be done, but I'm certainly not displeased with it.

Comment

It's summer and that means sniper time...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X