nice gear chris.

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

So that was the camera I saw at Dragonvalley
      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Looking good Chris!

Care to share how you made the callsign patches?
        Feedback Thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29778

Comment

yeah sure is withard

blackwell-

yeah sure mate, i first printed out the call sign, then laminated it, then glued them to velcro. job done

cw

Comment

Just took this quick snap for Fear Gear's facebook page. Nothing impressive except the yet to be publically released patches. Check out fear-gear.com btw, awesome.

Comment

Looks good!

Got a type of font to use?

Comment

Blackwell it's Arial mate ide be happy to print you out a set and laminate them for a couple of quid but I don't have any Velcro left pm me cheers

Comment

Cheers for the offer, but I've got all of the above thankfully!

Comment

blackwell- ok klkl mate, put some pics up when your done any chance you could post up some more pics of ya gear too ?

cw

Comment

I will when I get a chance, pretty busy at the moment!

Comment

CQB Facemask - slightly modded: Added a RIS rail on the side and a half arsed paint job.....I actually quite like the fact that it looks a bit battered despite only being sprayed up yesterday!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

a couple of me, first with mk18 work in progress, second is my aksu

Comment

Hellfish, do you not find that extra weight on the right side more of an annoyance than a benefit?
                            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by NAUX View Post
                              DCRISP07, what brand "G36/M14" pouches are they? And which mag are you actually using for it, and is it a snug fit?
                              Theyre 'Pantac Molle EV universal double mag pouches' from a drop of supplys of the airsoft kind.

Erm g36 mags, they a good fit, but as with any pouch, the lugs are a pain in the gluteus. Just removed mine though so it should be better.

You cant get 2 M4 mags in though, and theyre loose so its only suited to M14/G36 and maybe AUG/AK

Well worth it though, cos i wanted quick draw ones not velcro.
                              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                                Hellfish, do you not find that extra weight on the right side more of an annoyance than a benefit?
                                Not worn it to a skirmish as yet, but the torch is pretty lightweight so I can't see it being too much of a hassle.

Heres the rest of the kit - going for some kind of Bounty Hunter esque look

Basic DPM's
                                Black 5.11 Mesh MOLLE Vest
                                Pointman DPM pouches
                                2mm ABS Chest Armour
                                Riot Armour - Shin/Knee/Hip
                                Black Gloves.

I think I need a shemagh or something around the neck area as it looks a little bare. I'm also adding ABS shoulder armour when i get round to assembling it - need some velcro or elastic webbing.

Won't be using the M4 with this....got a SCAR-L that i've sprayed up - just need to fettle the gearbox once all the parts arrive from Asia.
                                sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X