This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

hellfish it's fantastic!! the plate on the cest looks really like mandalorian armor...greate job!!

Comment

Originally posted by VIASSO called LOGAN View Post
      the plate on the vest looks really like mandalorian armor
      That's cos it is - All the way from Argentina!! Cut down a bit for comfort mind......shoulder pads that I'm using are modified Stormtrooper armour.

: D
      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Just a plain black neck scarf/pashmina type thing would probably suffice for neck protection, or a green shemagh.
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Just my current kit, going for a 2007-2008 SEALS look, only thing missing Id say is the MICH.

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
            Just a plain black neck scarf/pashmina type thing would probably suffice for neck protection, or a green shemagh.
            Got an OD/Black shemagh....just not very futuristic tho is it? Mind you....neither is DPM!!

: D
            sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

very nice nunchuck, maybe a bit of krylon on the m4 or weather it a bit, looks brand new

Comment

Nun-chuck, I have to ask this as i've never understood it. What's with the knee pad around the ankle? I've seen lots of pictures of soldiers with them around their ankles and I don't get why.

Looks awesome though.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Its simple functionality, after a while it get mega sweaty with it round your knee so whenever having a break or more likey just come in off patrol) when most phots are taken)you push em down, simples..

Sooo actually, why have you got one on back to front
                  Originally posted by Bluegill
                  5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                    Nun-chuck, I have to ask this as i've never understood it. What's with the knee pad around the ankle? I've seen lots of pictures of soldiers with them around their ankles and I don't get why.

Looks awesome though.
                    As one shot has stated it is functionality, knee pads get ridiculously warm, and to answer his question it is due to the fact that if I do drop to that knee the pad will not be in the way/cause any discomfort and rather go with the leg, as I do not want it digging into my shin! Thankyou guys for the positive words And I am trying to avoid spraying the M4 with krylon I would feel so naughty
                    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

like it nunchuck pal , thought they had started to shift over to aor1/digi 2 by then though. but looks mint either way

Comment

towards 09 onwards was from my understanding but I guess with SF its hard to put your finger on an exact date!

Comment

nun chuck that looks awesome you could use a mich or even just you a soft top (aka a wolly hat) it would look awesome as ive seen pics of either seals or forcon not sure which just wearing soft tops so but its up to you but love the look what rig is that any how could you pm the kitlist please

Comment

Got my stuff yesterday and here it is :D

ACM Black mesh half mask
                            ACM Black mesh goggles
                            SRC G36C II Transparent
                            laptop bag sling stuck on it
                            old as hell hoody!

should be fun with this at bunker 51! :D
                            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

you should get your shakes sorted

Comment

that's actually mainly because my camera doesn't understand "focus" :D
                                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X