• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by johnnop View Post
    Of course not, it was just before we started playing...... Thanks
    Ah ok, out of intrest which one's you?

Comment

Spent most of last weekend building and re-working various rigs.

Working from left to right, top to bottom:
      • WAS RICAS Compact for 7.62 NATO weapons
      • Blackhawk STRIKE PC for general 5.56 STANAG AEG usage
      • SDS I-RACK with TACOs and a TT shingle for holding lots of GBB rifle mags (a full camelbak is fairly essential on this one)
      • SDS Super FLC for pistol carbines, just needs a radio and hydro to finish it off
      • TT 2-Piece MAV with X-Harness for bolt action rifles and other DMR style weapons
      • BULLE MLE with added internal shingles to do the combined job of my current standard vest and belt-rig, all in one easy to take on/off setup

Apart from perhaps putting together some sort of small/light shotgun rig, that lot covers all the various weapon types I own quite nicely.

The bottom 2 are the new ones that I've just put together. After getting the idea from my brother with regards to putting the LBT inserts in to the MLE internal pouches, I thought I'd try and do a similar thing but using the TT MAV that BULLE copied the design from. Unfortunately the layout of the 2 are slightly different and that plan didn't quite come together so I made the MAV in to the sniper type rig and then ordered myself an MLE to use.

TT 2-Piece MAV with X-Harness:

All Warrior pouches
      • 2 x .338 LM mag
      • 5.56 STANAG mag
      • Small radio pouch
      • Hydro carrier
      • Medium GP
      • ITW Grimlock and Web Dominators

BULLE Multicam MLE, with internal storage pouch zips removed:

• 2 x LBT 2645a Shingle style inserts (secured with sticky-backed velcro)
      • 2 x HSGI Pistol TACOs
      • TT Small vertical GP pouch
      • WAS Fold-able dumper
      • WAS Hydro carrier
      • WAS Small plain GP
      • Blackhawk Q/D SERPA kit
      • Dytac MC Dipped SERPA clone for Glocks, re-moulded to fit KSC pistol
      • WAS Smoke grenade
        vCamelbak 3L Omega bladder with added Big Bite valve cover (need to find a decent tube sheath)
      • ITW Grimlock and Web Dominators

And here's a couple more of snaps we took while doing the A-TACS vs. MC video, which I'm uploading at the moment:

Any questions or queries etc please do post 'em up, always happy to discuss.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
        Ah ok, out of intrest which one's you?

1st pic middle one, 2nd pic the right chap...:D
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giann...1900918?ref=hl

Comment

Here's part of my old-ish loadout

Multicam(o) Pants
          Pantac Multicam contractors cap
          Chinese Multicam(o) face mask
          Warrior Assault Systems Chest rig
          ASG Tactical Gloves
          ICS M4 CXP
          Blackhawk Pistol holster for my M9A1 SOF

Should have a new loadout to post about soon though once I tidy it up a bit and buy some more pouches. Always more pouches needed

Comment

Originally posted by Saintyboyo View Post
            Should have a new loadout to post about soon though once I tidy it up a bit and buy some more pouches. Always more pouches needed
            i know that feeling always need more pouches!

Comment

johnnop, is the guy in the second pic with no cam cream part of your team? If hie is its pointless the rest of you putting cream on as he will give the rest of you away. All or nothing.
              Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Here is myself at the event 'Black Ops' hosted by Gunman airsoft. A weekend days of EPIC airsoft!

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by simon View Post
                  johnnop, is the guy in the second pic with no cam cream part of your team? If hie is its pointless the rest of you putting cream on as he will give the rest of you away. All or nothing.

Thats true, but it was such a dark night and the area we assaulted is huge so it was very hard for the defence to spot us.....in the end i managed to get close to 15m of the target-building and none spoted me, inspite f the flashlight-lasers they had.....patience is the best strategy i discovered...:D
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giann...1900918?ref=hl

Comment

As promised, part 1 of the comparison video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0tYRAlzuk

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMV5Rt8Fn8

Unfortunately there wasn't as much footage left as I was expecting after I cut it all down, but I think it still does the job.
                    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Got a bit bored today so I though I would take a few pics of all my gear. There are still a few bits and pieces missing but it's coming along nicely.

WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

I like that , better than most of the "pmc" attempts on here.

You planning a helmet? and maybe put something on the chest , an admin or pistol/mags?

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                          I like that , better than most of the "pmc" attempts on here.

You planning a helmet? and maybe put something on the chest , an admin or pistol/mags?

Thanks It wasn't really aimed at anything just something I find functional/professional.

I was thinking of a helmet but would want an Ops Core but I'm waiting for a decent replica as I'm not ready to fork out for a real one.

And you're spot on on the pouches as well! I have an admin panel with pistol mag pouch on the way as well as another mag pouch to balance it out and then maybe a utility.

I can't decide on what headset to go for though, Bowman or Comtacs, what do you think?

Comment

Search l.a.t.c.h helmet very very good replica of the ops core. still pricey though.

I would say comtacs as its looking more of a 'direct action' kit.

The ops core and admin would really finish it off though

Comment

There is a ops core replica out, £80 though.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                                Search l.a.t.c.h helmet very very good replica of the ops core. still pricey though.

I would say comtacs as its looking more of a 'direct action' kit.

The ops core and admin would really finish it off though
                                Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
                                There is a ops core replica out, £80 though.
                                Looks like your both talking about the same helmet, looks perfect though! However I would want it in tan but they are out of stock and appear to be the only place that sells them according to another large forum, so any other ideas on where to get one? Thanks for all the help so far by the way murta, much appreciated!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X