This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Big fan of those Drake, what kind of price would one be looking at for the base rig, assuming its Molle based?

Comment

They aren't molle which is what I like about them since they're light and well thought out.

Typically your talking around $175-$200 new before shipping/import tax etc or if your lucky you can pick one up second hand for about £60-£70.

They're awesome and have a life time guarantee =D
      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by Tank View Post
        Do the kneepads absorb the impact well enough when you drop your knee to the ground? Because I've got a weak left knee and it hurts so bad after a day out...
        They absorb it fairly well, the plastic cap is pretty flexible compared to a lot of other pads and can take a bit of shock itself quite well. They use memory foam too so they form to the shape of you knees after a bit of use. They definitely do the job for me. I've slid literally metres across wet concrete with them and had no issues, but then again I don't have a bad knee.

Considering they cost about £20 I'd say they're worth trying, not sure how well they'll hold up in your specific case. You could always modify them with some extra padding or even wear trousers with padding underneath them. Your best bet is probably just trying. If you happen to try a black pair and dislike them I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Either way I'd say they're the best knee pads I've ever used. My main issue was with chaffing and slipping though.

Comment

Blackhawk V2 Hellstorm are definately worth considering to.
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

stg bob.

loving the gundams and lego.

good man.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Robin whats with the under armour you big girls blouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                Robin whats with the under armour you big girls blouse!
                Haha, well it bulks me out a bit which makes the chest rig sit better because I'm pretty slim. It's also quite comfortable, acts like a big cummerbund and spreads the weight out very well. Also, MILSIM! :p

It's surprisingly thin actually and seeing as most people at NAE seem to love full auto it probably won't matter. The day I find I'm not feeling hits I'll stop using it. If it's hot I'll probably ditch it anyway just for extra ventilation.

Comment

My Toy.....

gets used in game for airsoft a reasonable amount

Comment

That reminds me of this other gear I use on games :D

Comment

haha that made me chuckle, that thing is badasssssss

Comment

I usually just run DPM top and bottoms and a cheap Viper vest ive had for a few years...but I thought i'd put together a proper loadout for Ground Zero.

I'm running with MTP and its my first loadout so any ideas or criticism go ahead, i can take it!

OD Belt is on the way, just had a tan one lying around for now.

//Shaide
                        sigpic
                        [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                        * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

• Only thing, that tug needs sorting out. It's hanging off you!

Comment

The mags are leaning forward that is all, not sure how to fix that...its fine with one row of mags but the weight of the second mag pouches pulls the mags forward.

//Shaide
                            sigpic
                            [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                            * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

shaide you need to inter lop the molle so through the bit on the vest then the bit on the mag pouch if that makes sense

sorry i cant explain it better im tired

Comment

What kind of patch are you wearing on your right arm? I've seen it before somewhere... I think it were the Grenadiers from Queen's company.
                                Si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X