This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Right Arm is Royal Artillary and ISAF and Left Arm is Union Jack and Cloud Puncher Patch (Air Defence)
    sigpic
    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
    * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Because im a lumerjack and im ok...

And because im a terrorist so im kind of ok...

Ans some pre game mess...

Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

My new loadout

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
        Because im a lumerjack and im ok...

And because im a terrorist so im kind of ok...

Because I'm a banker, and I'm a target...

*note, I don't think I'll actually be playing in it, tweed is more my style

The reason my face is blacked out is i was making rather a silly expression

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
          The reason my face is blacked out is i was making rather a silly expression
          Is it also because your specail Bank service? or just a specail Banker? :P
          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

My mummy said i was 'special'

And yes, I am a 'special' agent

Comment

Got out for a few games yestarday and had a chance to try out a new blaster.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

You loving the Stoner? I used one for Ai500 and i fell in love with it, down graded/out the box there the nuts.

Comment

It made my nipples hard.

On a serious note its awesome and I'm well chuffed as its actually a support gun that isn't pulling my arms off at the end of the day.

Comment

The wait shocked me aswell mate, it's about the same as my VSR which is saying some thing!

Did you find getting the little strange hatch open on the box mag hard? its was the only pain i had, that and it not being very hard wearing.

Comment

Hmm didn't really have any issues with it at all and besides which my gloves have the index finger and thumb tips removed so it seemed easy enough to open and to be fair I only filled the boxmag once the entire day since I spent a good bit of the day sneaking about.

Comment

Drake that looks awesome! What brand h-harness is that? I've only seen a couple with the connector between the straps at the front before.

Comment

Cheers, Its a Flyye 1195j SEALs Floating Harness =]

Normally it sits a bit higher but all the crap in rig was weighting it down, that and I'm 6.5 which is why the stoner looks sorta small.

Comment

Very nice blaster Drake, the only reason I got rid of my 63 was due to how dirty it made me feel when I realized I'd done around 12,000 rounds at a day at Copehill. I am not used to that many balls in a day
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Thanks I was well chuffed with it.

I mostly do woodland anyway so I'm not usually throwing down that much fire compared to what I would expect to at an urban site.

Just need to finish my nam kit to go with it wink wink ;D

Comment

Myself and my Friends loadout so far. Stuff has already changed with a big spending spree with boots, helmets, radios, etc etc. Hopefully have another pic up soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X