This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

And while I'm in a picture posting mood, heres some of my newishly painted half mask and mesh goggles, kindly forc-modelled by my dog

Comment

HAHA for a split second i thought it must of been you with a Cossack hat on

Comment

USMC issued FROG UBACS and Trousers.

Bought from an Army bloke on eBay who'd swapped for it with a marine while out in Afghan, just over £60 total the set.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

needs a paint job not sure what yet.

Comment

That is phenomenal!

I think it should be skin-coloured with a biomechanical/cyborg theme, with a painted chunk on one side revealing a complex computer circuit board for the brain.

Something a little like this:

Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

hero shark youve done it again :D amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                USMC issued FROG UBACS and Trousers.

*Insert pictures here*

Bought from an Army bloke on eBay who'd swapped for it with a marine while out in Afghan, just over £60 total the set.
                Hey bud, just a heads up; if the trousers are part of the FROG set be careful about washing them, as they wear out very quickly in contrast to the issue trousers!
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Yeah, they're FROG as well; I always hand-wash my more expensive BDUs to keep 'em in good nick, so I'll make sure to be extra careful. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

@heroshark .... all you need is the rest of your body like that and you've got the nanosuit from crysis!

@ck i've got the frog stuff aswell its so comfy cant knock the stuff and i got mine for similar price off the bay to and the exact same army swapped it with a marine

Comment

Well this is technically kit as it shows what I'll be taking to Op vendetta (weekender).

Consists of:
                      Mp44 with 2 mags
                      CYMA GLOCK 18
                      Dummy grenade
                      Poker set (for the evening)
                      Chest rig
                      Money to pay for it
                      Skull (ok well I don't really know why that's there)

Comment

Nice, what's the 'distressed' sort of font you've used on there?

Comment

It's on Dafont, under military and it's called 'capture it'

Comment

Comment

That is AWESOME ...out of interest how much would you charge for something like that?
                              sigpic
                              [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                              * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

@ heroshark, dude you NEED to make a full on suit!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X