This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

sweet mate I love the detail on the helmet looks great.

Comment

That looks sweet.

I miss my M1C, that was a fun one to work on. WW2 shell, 50's fibre liner, painted up as 1st / 504th, 82nd Airborne.

Comment

New chest rig arrived the other day, I'm putting together a high speed, low drag pistol loadout so this should suit it perfectly! First outing this weekend at The Embassy. It's based on the chest rig used by the soldiers in Transfomers 3, I saw it and thought it looked pretty damned cool, so it had to be bought! Combined with the FAST pistol magazine holders, I am very happy!

Wrapped around a rucksack ready for transit on Saturday at the moment. I will get some with it on when I'm there! All the lose ends are all tucked away and contained!

Comment

Some stuff!

NVA Strichtarn set 1-

NVA strichtarn set 2-

NVA Strichtarn face mask- this was completely unexpected, not advertised at all but turned up for free.

NVA fake leather map case

SA officer's jacket

Again, with the belt

Not pictured- a pair of NVA field epaulettes and a half-complete webbing complex- belt, suspenders, sturmpack, mpi pouch, canteen
          Signature Removed

Comment

Mate that transformers vest looks so damn sexy. I might get one for my non Airsoft related activities lol.
            Get some pics up of your full setup keen to see it. The fast mag setup looks great.

Comment

+1 on the Transformers vest.....I'd get one for CQB but my only concern is the lack of load carrying capability. There's no where to attatch pouches except at the bottom and across the chest. Not very practical, but does look very cool!
              sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

It is pretty damned cool I must admit! The material absolutely stinks mind you!

As for the load capacity, I should have another couple of pouches on a belt to the left when they arrive. But to be honest that's 5 pistol magazines which is generally enough for me anyway! And I didn't really buy it for practicality, I ran the pouches on my belt so didn't really need that for them, just had to buy it as it looks so cool!

I'll get some photos of it on me on Saturday!

Comment

I want one.... Could you perhaps PM me where you purchased it from?

Comment

My low drag CQB belt rig - Would go well with that Transformers vest

: D

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Nice Line if thats all your wearing I bet it works quite well.

New gear arrived yesterday :D

Flyee FAPC, a few pouches, Backpack, KWA USP.

Comment

shooter that looks very sexy! im very jealous lol. all in MJK?

cheers

Comment

Maynard James Keenan the singer? Otherwise im lost :p

Comment

Matt johnson khaki I think

Comment

oh ok. Going for a mix on purpose as the pics I am working off have a mix of Khaki and MC. The FAPC is MC the MBITR is apparently Khaki but looks more green to me, the backpack is Khaki, 3 m4 pouches 1 MC the other Khaki. MC grenade pouch. Ill get some more pics up tonight

Comment

• I have so many different ones but starting to go the whole mtp style... Slowly.
                                I'm the one with the cap on.
                                Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X