• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Because a Spetsnaz loadout isn't just an AK-47 and an Ushanka
      I Beg to differ

but looking good kamarov

Comment

Snaps of the team at our last shoot

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

• Nice nun what rig you running ?
          "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Thanks Steve, it's a Eagle Industries Plate Carrier in Ranger Green.
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

• Nice bit of kit I'm looking for a ranger green ciras to up date my loadout but there are bit like rocking horse crap unless you order from HK my first vest I got was supposed to be RG bought it from HK turn out to be FG so can't trust them anymore lol
              "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Im the one in the lid

Comment

Mate I saw you there my hats off to you for playing in that heat with all of that on and there was me running a belt rig lol.

Comment

I would link a pic of me at TA, but the only one of my group has a sniper cross hair on my mate's head. He was really chuffed with that...

Comment

Some shots of me at the weekend at TA

opehill 25.03.12.jpg

sector_6_photography_105963.jpg

sector_6_photography_105964.jpg

Myself and the rest of CP-1 had an awesome Weekend and a Win too.
                      Cant wait till Part 2

Duffy

Comment

I managed to experience some of the worst cheating and poorest play in my airsoft career at the weekend. I'm not sure how people are coming back with such glowing reports of what was, in essence, a big skirmish.

Heres a pic of me having a little break. After 3 & 1/2 hours holding 2 Platoon's target building, 57b, I was bumped out by a mass of bulletproof Irish chaps. I've got no problem being outplayed, but being bum-rushed across open ground, blatantly ignoring hits, leaves a bitter taste.

Comment

Looks like you saw the brunt of the cheating at the weekend I guess. Was an enjoyable weekend at squad level but in the grander scheme of things there was more wrong that right..

Either way a picture of my rig, as I haven't posted on this topic in god knows how long:

UKSF Rig, wanting to get an SOHPC after how heavy it was at the weekend though!

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                            Mate I saw you there my hats off to you for playing in that heat with all of that on and there was me running a belt rig lol.
                            it wasnt too bad as it is my standard gear the issue was the 3ltrs of water and 2 btls of mountain due lol

Comment

Pictures of my USSF Loadout...Please excuse the Beer belly need to hit the gym again! its become a roof over the tools!

sigpic
                              Originally posted by Parky
                              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                                I managed to experience some of the worst cheating and poorest play in my airsoft career at the weekend. I'm not sure how people are coming back with such glowing reports of what was, in essence, a big skirmish.

Heres a pic of me having a little break. After 3 & 1/2 hours holding 2 Platoon's target building, 57b, I was bumped out by a mass of bulletproof Irish chaps. I've got no problem being outplayed, but being bum-rushed across open ground, blatantly ignoring hits, leaves a bitter taste.
                                What was it supposed to be other than a big skirmish? What were you expecting?

I didn't see any outright cheating, but it seemed as though the green team were getting a bit desperate come Sunday morning... I was tasked with holding 38? (The building next to the pub) as it had an objective that needed protecting in it, and it was taking half a mag (on 30 rounders) to repel anything, when it finally got close.

I'm not sure what guns they were using either, but pretty much every time anyone returned fire over the weekend, it was a hefty burst of full auto... Now, I'm not expecting everyone to be rocking realcaps, but even with 600 rounds, you really can't sustain that.

The highlight for me was hiding in the basement off 55 for and hour and a half waiting for the light to drop, then clearing through the next two buildings with my pistol...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X