This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I am brand new to airsoft but ordering things at a good rate, below are a couple of things that arrived yesterday!

Warrior Assault Systems R.I.C.A.S with the following pouches, all in OD -

4 double G36 mags
    1 Medium utility pouch
    1 small utility pouch
    1 command panel
    1 double pistol pouch
    1 holster
    1 hydration carrier
    1 adjustable radio pouch
    1 smoke grenade pouch
    2 frag grenade pouches
    1 small vertical pouch
    1 open mag pouch

A pair of Converse Warrior Desert boots -

Helikon Multicam trousers and shirt -

If anyone has any tips on the Warrior vest I'd appreciate it! I assume they are totally adjustable etc, I just haven't worked out how to do it. Also plan on getting a lot of cardboard and sticking that in the plate carrier to firm everything up, not that the vest needs it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
        Right then, been away from this for a while, but the advantage of spending 4 months in the falklands is they pay you (slightly) more and you don't have a whole lot to spend cash on, so I managed to pick up a fair bit of stuff. Stripped out all the guns, mags, optics and knives out of my haul and here's what's left. Couple of weapon accessories in there, but hopefully you guys can let those slide just this once.

• Arc'Teryx Talos Half Shell/Combat shirt
        • Crye Gen 3 Combat trousers
        • Propper ATACS-FG TAC-U/Combat shirt
        • Tac Research Khyber Combat boots
        • FirstSpear SAPI Cut Strandhögg Plate Carrier
        • Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Applications Sling (padded version w/ polymer hardware)
        • Salomon EXIT 2 AEROs
        • Source 2L WXP Hydro
        • RS Rail Vertical Grip
        • 2 x Under Armour Heatgear T-Shirts
        • Patrol Incident Gear 2L Hydro pouch
        • BFG Helium Whisper Medium Vertical Utility
        • Arc'Teryx B.A.C.
        • ATS Warbelt Insert
        • Tac Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt
        • Tac Tailor FL 4-Point Battle Belt Harness
        • Pantac 15m Paracord bundle
        • RS XTM Panels
        • 2 x Under Armour Heatgear Blackout gloves
        • Magpul MS3
        • 2 x HSGI Pistol Mag pouches
        • 2 x BFG HW Smoke Grenade pouches
        • Tac Tailor FL Roll-Up Dump pouch
        • BFG HW Double Pistol Mag pouch
        • SKD Tac version HSGI Universal Drop Holster Platform
        • Pantac cordura wallet
        • Camelbak Vent gloves
        • Inforce WML
        • Streamlight TLR-1
        • BFG HW Triple M4 Pouch
        • Bridgedale Coolmax + Bamboo viscose Crew socks
        Not pictured - 5.11 Neoprene knee pads and FirstSpear/American Apparel T-Shirt. Any questions/queries/'wtf are you doing you mentalist' comments anybody has, please do fire away.

Getting military discount on the FirstSpear and finding the Crye G3s brand new for less than half the retail price helped quite a bit as well it must be said.

FOOK ME SIDEWAYS lol
        Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Pretty mental selection isn't it!

Comment

CKinnerley, what are the dark boots on the right of that massive pile of "OMGNESS!!" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              *pic snip*
              I'll have to try some Warrior OD stuff on top of the FG like that once I sort out some decent trousers in the pattern. The combo works very well.

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
              FOOK ME SIDEWAYS lol
              Not sure if that's a good reaction or not.. Heh.

Originally posted by Moole Oner View Post
              CKinnerley, what are the dark boots on the right of that massive pile of "OMGNESS!!" ?
              Those are the Salomons. Picked them up in Millets of all places, but they had a deal on at the time and I get mil discount so they worked out about the same price as they would've been online.

More like trainers than boots but they've got quite large sections which are just made of a couple of layers of mesh, like the stuff you'd find in the back panel of a PLCE webbing yoke; fantastic airflow. So much more comfortable and less sweaty come the end of the day even compared to arid climate boots, let alone leather boots (or tac wellies as I call them).
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• CK fancy purchasing some kit for me I have a list lol
                "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

With the exception of the Inforce WML, you can quite easily purchase every single bit of kit I've got there without having to worry about ITAR or anything like that, even the Streamlight and the Magpul stuff which you wouldn't be able to export from the US. Is it cheap? Well sadly not no, but it's not outside the means of most people if they just save up for a while, which is all I did. Feel free to PM me if you've got any further questions you'd like to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                    I'll have to try some Warrior OD stuff on top of the FG like that once I sort out some decent trousers in the pattern. The combo works very well.
                    yeah Im really liking it. Its also my (nearly) full set up of camoflauge. I might get the boonie as well at a later date. Im hoping that I can actually become invisible in the long grass at the outpost this weekend!

Comment

Comment

wingmann, didnt you post a pic like that years ago on here lol? i remember you was next to a windmill or something with 2-3 other guys?
                        f$%king awesome loadout though man!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexLM View Post
                          A nice-ass Mile Dragic vest. Love those integrated magazine pouches on the front.

I want one, help me
                          AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by lethaldave View Post
                            wingmann, didnt you post a pic like that years ago on here lol? i remember you was next to a windmill or something with 2-3 other guys?
                            f$%king awesome loadout though man!
                            I don't think it was years ago, but yes
                            I just happened to find this close up and I didn't remember posting it, so here it is

Comment

My new SOHPC turned up today :D

Pic of my RAV and gat in game:

Comment

That a hydro tube cover you've got on your 'bak the sam?

Managed to entirely forget one bit of gear from my falklands-time haul in the last photo:

US issue (though this one wasn't ever actually issued) desert night camo parka. Quite literally as old as me; made in 1988.

Not much use right now but it should come in handy for the safe zone in the winter months; that said I saw I guy actually skirmishing in one of these only a week ago. I can only hope he'd taken the thermal liner out because I was wearing my Propper TAC-U and even I was getting pretty damn hot running around in the heat we had that day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X