X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Hmm. Indeed?
    - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Finger on trigger is bad trigger finger.

Other than the last odd picture, looks good.

Comment

ah well cardboard was free, but i will end up making some of those plates you made sam, ill pick myself some more rigid foam tomorrow see how it turns out

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
          Old Skool merc....Belgian Jigsaw jacket, Pattern 58 webbing, Thompson and Browning Hi Power.......please ignore lack of boots. : '

Hah! So it's not some elite-martial-arts-forces? Goes excellent with your signature pic aswell!
          my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
            oh and my daughter wanted to try my PC on

*pic snip*
            Literally, brilliant. In modern Britain one of the biggest problems we see is poor standards of parenting, you sir are genuinely a brilliant example of how a child should be educated in their very early years: With multicam.

Once she's a bit older and big enough to hold a pistol, I strongly suggest making her a custom PC made from 2 drop-leg MOLLE panels (one each front and back).
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post

Once she's a bit older and big enough to hold a pistol, I strongly suggest making her a custom PC made from 2 drop-leg MOLLE panels (one each front and back).
              That is a cracking idea!!!!!! I am now going to try to pick up some cheap ones. She had a pink camo body suit and purple combat trousers when she was smaller.
              TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

heres my attempt at taking pics of my loadout, who'da thought taking pics of yourself would prove difficult

gonna change the desert helmet cover to multicam, it will match the multiland better

Comment

Right then, been away from this for a while, but the advantage of spending 4 months in the falklands is they pay you (slightly) more and you don't have a whole lot to spend cash on, so I managed to pick up a fair bit of stuff. Stripped out all the guns, mags, optics and knives out of my haul and here's what's left. Couple of weapon accessories in there, but hopefully you guys can let those slide just this once.

• Arc'Teryx Talos Half Shell/Combat shirt
                  • Crye Gen 3 Combat trousers
                  • Propper ATACS-FG TAC-U/Combat shirt
                  • Tac Research Khyber Combat boots
                  • FirstSpear SAPI Cut Strandhögg Plate Carrier
                  • Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Applications Sling (padded version w/ polymer hardware)
                  • Salomon EXIT 2 AEROs
                  • Source 2L WXP Hydro
                  • RS Rail Vertical Grip
                  • 2 x Under Armour Heatgear T-Shirts
                  • Patrol Incident Gear 2L Hydro pouch
                  • BFG Helium Whisper Medium Vertical Utility
                  • Arc'Teryx B.A.C.
                  • ATS Warbelt Insert
                  • Tac Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt
                  • Tac Tailor FL 4-Point Battle Belt Harness
                  • Pantac 15m Paracord bundle
                  • RS XTM Panels
                  • 2 x Under Armour Heatgear Blackout gloves
                  • Magpul MS3
                  • 2 x HSGI Pistol Mag pouches
                  • 2 x BFG HW Smoke Grenade pouches
                  • Tac Tailor FL Roll-Up Dump pouch
                  • BFG HW Double Pistol Mag pouch
                  • SKD Tac version HSGI Universal Drop Holster Platform
                  • Pantac cordura wallet
                  • Camelbak Vent gloves
                  • Inforce WML
                  • Streamlight TLR-1
                  • BFG HW Triple M4 Pouch
                  • Bridgedale Coolmax + Bamboo viscose Crew socks
                  Not pictured - 5.11 Neoprene knee pads and FirstSpear/American Apparel T-Shirt. Any questions/queries/'wtf are you doing you mentalist' comments anybody has, please do fire away.

Getting military discount on the FirstSpear and finding the Crye G3s brand new for less than half the retail price helped quite a bit as well it must be said.

Comment

F*ck me....

Comment

I want.... :'(
                      Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                      Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                      Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

god damn it chris, you have too much spare money! will we be seeing a review on the MP MS3 sling? im tempted to get one, but at £50+ it's a tad too expensive, my MS2 will do for now.
                        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

A nice-ass Mile Dragic vest. Love those integrated magazine pouches on the front.

Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                            F*ck me....
                            Hourly rates are available via PM.

Seriously.

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                            god damn it chris, you have too much spare money! will we be seeing a review on the MP MS3 sling? im tempted to get one, but at £50+ it's a tad too expensive, my MS2 will do for now.
                            Think you might be right on that first point. Need to get a trophy girlfriend to spend it all for me, a car that runs on shredded 20 pound notes or something...

Personally I wasn't planning on reviewing it for two main reasons.

1. It's been out there a little while now and there's quite a few written reviews and YT videos about already with plenty of details.
                            2. Mine has literally just been de-constructed to form part of my Gen 2 Adaptable Solutions Sling along with the Blue Force Gear VCAS. The thread for the Gen 1 Sling is in this very section of the board already.

It's not a cheap sling no doubt, but if you're like me and found the MS2 digs in to your neck like an utter cunt by the end of a days' skirmishing it'll certainly help alleviate that to an extent. The new webbing also doesn't interact poorly with hook velcro and most of the metal hardware has been replaced with Magpuls' plastic which is just better all round really. A good idea however if you just want to improve the MS2 without dropping a load of cash would be to pick up a sling pad (pantac makes some I believe) or a shoulder pad that's designed for PCs/Vests and route your sling through that.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

471632_10150966529321880_2101190926_o.jpg

thought i would take a quick pic of my kit kit all set up ready for my first game the other week :D:D absolutly loved it and am gagging for my next game hehe
                                [SIGPIC]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X